ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax accused of second sexual assault..lulz..

who_called_the_Wolf

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2015
In my den
Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax was hit with a new allegation of sexual assault on Friday afternoon, just days after the embattled Democrat was accused of sexually assaulting a separate woman in 2004. Fairfax denied the claim, labeling it "demonstrably false."

Meridith Watson was “raped” by Justin Fairfax in 2000 “while they were both students at Duke University,” Smith Mullin P.C., legal counsel representing Watson, alleged in a Friday news release.

“Mr. Fairfax’s attack was premeditated and aggressive,” the release went on to claim. “The two were friends but never dated or had any romantic relationship.

“Ms. Watson shared her account of the rape with friends in a series of emails and Facebook messages that are now in our possession. Additionally, we have statements from former classmates corroborating that Ms. Watson immediately told friends that Mr. Fairfax had raped her.”

"I deny this latest unsubstantiated allegation. It is demonstrably false. I have never forced myself on anyone ever," Fairfax said in a statement after the accusation was made public. "I demand a full investigation into these unsubstantiated and false allegations," Fairfax continued. "Such an investigation will confirm my account because I am telling the truth."

Fairfax said the allegation was part of a "vicious and coordinated smear campaign" orchestrated against him. He also pledged not to resign.

But the newest claim, combined with the allegation made earlier this week, led to calls for Fairfax to step down.

"The allegations against Justin Fairfax are serious and credible," Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe tweeted Friday. "It is clear to me that he can no longer effectively serve the people of Virginia as Lieutenant Governor. I call for his immediate resignation."

Earlier this week, California college professor Vanessa Tyson accused Fairfax of forcing her to perform oral sex on him in 2004 during the Democratic National Convention. Fairfax called the allegation a political smear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News