ADVERTISEMENT

Your first time. Spare the intimate details, but not too much.

auburnra

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2004
The summer before high-school, I met this girl out on a beer run one night with some buddies. She was fine as hell (weren't they all in high-school) and drunk, and walked over to me and said that I was sexy (I was by the way - 3 sport letterman)

Got her number and called her up the next day... she says come over. Got my best friend to take me to go pick up some condoms (just in case) and drop me off at her house. She was outside in a pair of cut-off jeans washing her car. She was already hot and sweaty and looked like an image from a rock video.

Find out her folks were away and we went inside. Immediately started making out on the couch. Got to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, then 3rd 1/2. Went down South as I had learned by reading many Penthouse Forums. I'll admit I wasn't expecting the pungentness of the area. Figured it was normal and went to work. She did call me gross - so I'm thinking 'Yeah, that's not normal'. After years of experience I've learned there is a proper time for everything.... hours of being outside working and sweating is NOT the proper time... but I digress.

So after that she's gotta let me have it, yeah? Yes! On the couch, missionary (I know) breaking in a freshly purchased pack of condoms. Wondering if I was doing it right, Wondering if she were enjoying it, wondering if her parents were going to barge in bust us in the middle of the act, all the while thinking "Fck Yeah!".. I'm amazed I even finished.

Another lesson learned. Don't flush a condom. They are basically a life-boat for swimmers (seems unnecessary).

We fell in love and married soon after. Nah, I got a girl-friend from my school and she ended up dating a guy I'd known from trying to form a band together.

Anyway.... I can't even remember the girl's name now, and probably wouldn't recognize her if I saw her, but she was the first - and thankfully not the last.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News