ADVERTISEMENT

Who moves the goal posts more often?

This belongs on the covid board, which has been operational since July 2020. Come on, man. I know you want attention, but put this crap on the correct board.
Sorry Man. Apparently came off differently than intended. In my head this was about recruiting and how some people will never be happy. Thought that was obvious. Guess not. My bad. Specifically didn't reference CDC or Fauci because I didn't want a whiff of politics. I can't believe anybody actually thought this was a covid thread. Any hoo, I've got no interest in talking about covid on this site. I would never even visit the covid board. Didn't even know there was one. But geesh, your tone was a bit harsh. It's not like I'm a problem poster. You've probably never even been aware if me on the board until today -- and I've been here for years. I think you do a great job with the Bunker. I would just like to get the benefit of the doubt. I'm a good bunker citizen.

Reactions: Jay G. Tate
Sorry Man. Apparently came off differently than intended. In my head this was about recruiting and how some people will never be happy. Thought that was obvious. Guess not. My bad. Specifically didn't reference CDC or Fauci because I didn't want a whiff of politics. I can't believe anybody actually thought this was a covid thread. Any hoo, I've got no interest in talking about covid on this site. I would never even visit the covid board. Didn't even know there was one. But geesh, your tone was a bit harsh. It's not like I'm a problem poster. You've probably never even been aware if me on the board until today -- and I've been here for years. I think you do a great job with the Bunker. I would just like to get the benefit of the doubt. I'm a good bunker citizen.
I’m aware of you in a passive sense, absolutely. We’ve never interacted that I can recall.

Reactions: Tiger_Shark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT