ADVERTISEMENT

When I'm in my room and I hear my wife talking to one of my daughters, soon after, I hear her foot steps in the hall.

Breumiacu_AU

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Dec 23, 2020
I know I'm about to get a grandchild update. I have eight and tend to be a pessimist, so I brace myself for the bad news.

One of my teenage Granddaughters had a coed Birthday party last night at her home.

So my wife starts off with this. They have a room in the basement that they have turned into a workout room. One of the boys was lifting a barbell and a weight was loose. It fell off the bar and landed on the top of my granddaughter's foot. It obviously broke something on the top of her foot. She has an appointment this afternoon with an orthopedic doctor. BTW she is the pole vaulter in the family.

They have a pool with a gazebo. My daughter had put the birthday cake in the Gazebo. When they went outside to cut the cake they found the dog had started eating it.

My daughter cut off the part the dog was eating on and served the remaining cake. I'm not sure how you properly determine the slobber line on the cake.

Have y'all ever heard of a one legged pole vaulter.

BTW there will be no pictures so sue me.

Update: No broken bone, just bruised

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News