ADVERTISEMENT

Wearing Masks for COVID

TBFan

All-American
Jul 2, 2001
Just a comment on fact checkers. I think many of us may have experienced Facebook putting a fact check on some of our posts. it's funny really, because I don't post unless I have sources to back it up.

Anyway, yesterday I posted about the many studies coming out of Europe and the U.S. saying cloth masks do very little to protect against the virus. Facebook slapped a fact check on me that said that assertion was completely false.

Youtube even suspended Dan Bongino's account for stating the same thing.

Well, today the NYT comes out with a story saying the CDC admits the same.

Facebook and YouTube really have become examples of what is wrong with big tech today.

Reactions: au4life_rz
Fauci must be crying.

UK PM Boris Johnson: "The government will no longer mandate the wearing of face masks anywhere."

Just a comment on fact checkers. I think many of us may have experienced Facebook putting a fact check on some of our posts. it's funny really, because I don't post unless I have sources to back it up.

Anyway, yesterday I posted about the many studies coming out of Europe and the U.S. saying cloth masks do very little to protect against the virus. Facebook slapped a fact check on me that said that assertion was completely false.

Youtube even suspended Dan Bongino's account for stating the same thing.

Well, today the NYT comes out with a story saying the CDC admits the same.

Facebook and YouTube really have become examples of what is wrong with big tech today.

I believe wearing something, anything, is better than nothing at all, (for the same reason we've always covered our mouth and nose when we have a cold and cough or sneeze, but I'm TOTALLY against the unbelievable Orwellian censorship that big media has colluded to blindly move forward with. It's unbelievable.

They ban anything that goes against the agenda, while allowing RANK propaganda and misinformation as long as it's misinformation that is promoting the new vaccines. Complete hypocrisy, and unbelievably wrong. It's sad that folks can't see, understand or just don't care about what's going on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT