ADVERTISEMENT

We have a lot to be thankful for in Auburn football

boblovett

All-American
Jan 1, 2005
Atlanta
1. Our team showed signs of life the last 1/2 of the season. arkie we should have won. we beat tam. we were very close on uga, om and bama. No blow outs, now we have to learn to win again.
2. After being in the 20's all year we are suddenly in the top 10 in recruiting and could easily hit 3 or 4.
3. Maybe/Perhaps too late for Gus, but we do have some very nice young DL now on the team. We can build on them.
4. If Gus sticks it looks like he has learned he needs DTQBs for his best chance to win.
5. I think we have a shot at Jenkins and I believe that makes us contenders, not pretenders.
6. I am not convinced smart will do well at uga, it's not that easy to be the HC. A down uga helps us.
7. We have some incredible WRs coming in and a couple ready to play. They will help.
8. I still believe JR and PB and KJ are a nice trio of RBs and Roc could explode also.
9. Not being too sarcastic, but if this season doesn't work out then we all know we are going to get a new HC which, I guess, would be a good thing for the fans. If it does work out then we'll all be happy anyhow.
10. Last, but not least, Auburn football is a top notch program that keeps us all interested. Many other programs have very little to ever get excited about. Too often we take our program for granted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News