ADVERTISEMENT

We are too good for any one player to be dominant ...

Bassman

GEN. COUNSEL
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
SoWeGa
and there aren't many teams that can say that. Brown for Murray State was their star and they fed him again and again. He comes off the bench at AU and plays maybe 15 min a game.

Unselfish almost 100% of the time. Every now and again KD gets a little greedy, Devan gets a little greedy (although not tonight, his shots were all clean looks). I wish Zep & JWill would be greedier, tho JWill didn't have his shot tonight. Could have scored 15+ easily.

Wendell is ... well, he's not a regular human being. If we have a game that requires a half court heave for the win and IcyWen is shooting I give us even odds that he fvcking buries it. Some players just have the arc differential on snooze, just comes natural.

WK is coming into his own. I pray we keep him one more year; he'll be a bull next season.

AF showed flashes, did good things away from the ball, took Brown out of the game for a good while in the 2nd half. What a luxury.

Hate that CMo is odd man out. He never really got going this year and it looks like he's going to be the loser time wise. I still believe in his game and I hope he stays because next year he'll be in line to play a good bit if he sticks with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News