ADVERTISEMENT

Vydox Male Virility Gummies: Are They Safe?

Jul 19, 2024
Order Now:- https://sales24hour.com/tsh9

Facebook Page:-https://www.facebook.com/vydoxmalevirilitygummies

The results were recorded during Medical Professors's 4-week treatment, and published in the Man Power medical journal, under Health & Disease:

- The questionnaires showed that participants increased the size of their penises by 6.4 inches on average in 30 days.

- The participants' blood tests showed that cavernous bodies increased their volume by at least 71.4% and that testosterone levels increased by 9 nanograms (the average man has a testosterone level of 2.2 to 3 nanograms).

- The tests showed an increase of the erection time of up to 47 minutes.

- The average penis size of participants after the experiment was 7.6 inches.

Course of the treatment according to the research documentation​

Editor's Note: The original text has been retained. Patient data has been removed to protect their privacy.

FIRST WEEK: I joined the experiment to solve my little problem of 4.8 inches. Two hours after starting the treatment, I began to feel its results. My penis was tingling (but it did not hurt), and little by little it was growing. Two days later, it already measured 5.6 inches. I had to do absolutely nothing because it was completely automatic. 6 days later, I had gained one more inch. The result: 6.1 inches! I began to feel more confident and I slept with my roommate, who is always willing to do the dirty. In the end, she told me that no man had ever given her so many orgasms in half an hour.

THIRD WEEK: I feel better than never. I have more energy in bed and I am not ashamed to take off my pants. It is certainly due to getting rid of the stress of having to deal with a small penis. I can screw for 20 or 30 minutes, my penis doesn't get soft and it has grown 1.2 inches more. My penis has grown, so far, up to 7.3 inches in 3 weeks, meaning 0.8 inches every week. Having a bigger penis and having sex for longer is amazing. Finally, I feel pleasure in doing it and I can satisfy the girl I'm with.

FOURTH WEEK: After four weeks, the moment of truth arrived. My penis reached 7.6 inches. I never thought it would be so big! Plus, I can keep my erection up even after I come. I went to a party and hooked up with a chick to see if everything was in order. She went crazy when she saw how hung I am! And later I had a great time listening to her coming. We went at it for 41 minutes, I gave her 5 orgasms and we tried almost every position. Now, finally, I know I can hook up with anyone I like and not have to worry about the size of my penis.

Trial Participant ID Card:

According to the data obtained, it can be asserted that the results of the treatment created by the Professor surprised, not only the scientific community, but the entire world. This is precisely why the formula has become so popular when it comes to fighting male impotence, micro penises and short-time erections. Now, more and more people want to try for themselves this effective method.

"When I saw the results of the clinical trials, I was surprised. Since then, I always recommend this treatment to all my patients that have a small-penis problem, and they end up delighted." - Professor from Stanford

Medical Professors received so many petitions of men wanting to try his penis-enlargement and lasting-erection treatment that his small lab could not cope with the production. That is why the Professor decided to start collaborating with a company that could produce a penis enlargement supplement according to his formula, which he simply called TestoUltra

Because it is a scientific method, Medical Professors concerned with results, not promises. That is why you can order a free trial version of TestoUltra anywhere in USA.

so you can be personally assured of the product's quality and achieve test-verified results.

Request FREE Trial is the best way to try before you buy. This is Medical Professors's personal guarantee, backed up by the manufacturer of the product - so you have nothing to risk!

By placing your order on the manufacturer's official web page you'll be shipped a 30 day trial supply of TestoUltra anywhere in USA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT