ADVERTISEMENT

US has a higher proportion of Covid deaths in September 1921 than last year.

Eagle

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
And we’ve gone from 0% vaccinated to 75% vaccinated?

are the vaccines an utter and complete failure or are the statistics being manipulated?

Both.

Why is this broken down by year and not vaccine rollout? We all know the vaccine was rolled out to the general public in March and April.

Also, can we get some data that shows these percentage of deaths between vaccinated and unvaccinated? Thanks in advance, OP.

@Stumpfan, what's your take on this?

Lol. Is this a joke? Are you so stupid that you can’t see the flaws in this? Where did the deaths occur in Sept? In low vaccinated states with a variant that was 100% more contagious than the original Covid. Also, we shut down in April 2020 in most places and Covid has spread everywhere in April 2020. You have lost your mind.

Reactions: gatorz1209
Lol. Is this a joke? Are you so stupid that you can’t see the flaws in this? Where did the deaths occur in Sept? In low vaccinated states with a variant that was 100% more contagious than the original Covid. Also, we shut down in April 2020 in most places and Covid has spread everywhere in April 2020. You have lost your mind.

I haven't spoken AT ALL about what I saw as flaws. I asked your opinion. Could you not see that???

You're good at making excuses, and flip-flopping. If something even gives a slight appearance that it might go against the narrative that the new vaccines are SUPER, duper effective, you find anything to pick at it. Then, you'll take the EXACT same situation, and if it appears to, or can be spun to, support the new vaccines, you run with it and pump it to no end.

Did we really have a higher proportion of deaths AFTER we had hundreds of millions vaccinated?

Their attempts to create fake news about the successful vaccine are getting desperate. Sad. Very sad.

Reactions: Stumpfan
I haven't spoken AT ALL about what I saw as flaws. I asked your opinion. Could you not see that???

You're good at making excuses, and flip-flopping. If something even gives a slight appearance that it might go against the narrative that the new vaccines are SUPER, duper effective, you find anything to pick at it. Then, you'll take the EXACT same situation, and if it appears to, or can be spun to, support the new vaccines, you run with it and pump it to no end.

Did we really have a higher proportion of deaths AFTER we had hundreds of millions vaccinated?

Dude, I just gave you most of the reasons. Do you understand that the US has states? Do you think it matters if VT has 75% vaccinated if LA has 35% vaccinated as far as deaths in LA? It has no bearing. I gave you the other reasons above. Now we know that you’re actually questioning the bacvines on hiw they lower deaths and hospitalizations so you can’t just claim you’re just concerned about their long term side-effects. You finally OPENLY made the leap to full blown anti-vaxx nut job itt. I always believed you were but now there is no doubt after this thread. You’re a vaccine denier.

Dude, I just gave you most of the reasons. Do you understand that the US has states? Do you think it matters if VT has 75% vaccinated if LA has 35% vaccinated as far as deaths in LA? It has no bearing. I gave you the other reasons above. Now we know that you’re actually questioning the bacvines on hiw they lower deaths and hospitalizations so you can’t just claim you’re just concerned about their long term side-effects. You finally OPENLY made the leap to full blown anti-vaxx nut job itt. I always believed you were but now there is no doubt after this thread. You’re a vaccine denier.

You are an evader and a liar. If I EVER see what I feel is a valid reason to question ANYTHING, you bet your bottom dollar that I will speak clearly and do so. You and your other little circle of buddies are ridiculous. You lower the quality of discussions with your name calling, lying, constant deflections and partisan approach.

If you think you'll ever get me to operate in full delusion and turn a complete blind eye to data sources, objective approaches and such, you are mistaken. I am continually trying to point out to you how harmful it is when people operate in that manner.

Reactions: TBFan

Just looking at the title alone, it's clear that despite having communities, towns, cities, states, regions and such, we CLEARLY had hundreds of millions vaccinated during one period, and none vaccinated during the other. If there is even a blip of data that seems to indicate any equivalence in death rates, we certainly need to look into it.

You did NOT do a good job explaining yourself. Did cities, prefectures and differences in vaccine rates factor into your assumption that the massive vaccine push in Japan was a huge success for vaccination?

Sweet JESUS, can the OP please provide stats showing how many vaccinated vs unvaccinated died from COVID? Wouldn’t that completely solve the question? @Eagle @au4life_rz can y’all provide this please?

You are an evader and a liar. If I EVER see what I feel is a valid reason to question ANYTHING, you bet your bottom dollar that I will speak clearly and do so. You and your other little circle of buddies are ridiculous. You lower the quality of discussions with your name calling, lying, constant deflections and partisan approach.

If you think you'll ever get me to operate in full delusion and turn a complete blind eye to data sources, objective approaches and such, you are mistaken. I am continually trying to point out to you how harmful it is when people operate in that manner.

No, you showed your true colors itt. You’re just an anti-vaccine nutjob. When you start questioning if vaccines lower deaths then you’re admitting you’re a complete nutjob.

Just looking at the title alone, it's clear that despite having communities, towns, cities, states, regions and such, we CLEARLY had hundreds of millions vaccinated during one period, and none vaccinated during the other. If there is even a blip of data that seems to indicate any equivalence in death rates, we certainly need to look into it.

You did NOT do a good job explaining yourself. Did cities, prefectures and differences in vaccine rates factor into your assumption that the massive vaccine push in Japan was a huge success for vaccination?

Only somebody truly blinded by being an anti-vaxxer cannot see the reasons we had so many deaths in Sept 2021 compared to April 2020. A better comparison would be January 2021 to Sept 2021 even though that’s still invalid. I’ll try to repeat what I said just off the top of my head:
1) In April 2020, we were shutdown most of the month while we were wide open in Sept.
2) Covid hadn’t had a chance to sorrad in April 2020. Deaths in April were from March cases. Delta in March has barely hit outages of the NE and the far west.
3) delta was twice as contagious as the April 2020 Covid
4) we had low vaccinated states where it devastated those states due to how contagious delta was. Ark, LA, AL, MS, etc were like 33% vaccinated.

I’m amazed I had to point these things out to you. Oh wait. I’m not. You’re an anti-vaccine nutjob.

Why are you asking me to provide it when I've neither posted or co-signed the stats in question???
Stop playing coy. You provoked a fight ITT for a reason. But hey, if you can’t provide data.

Only somebody truly blinded by being an anti-vaxxer cannot see the reasons we had so many deaths in Sept 2021 compared to April 2020. A better comparison would be January 2021 to Sept 2021 even though that’s still invalid. I’ll try to repeat what I said just off the top of my head:
1) In April 2020, we were shutdown most of the month while we were wide open in Sept.
2) Covid hadn’t had a chance to sorrad in April 2020. Deaths in April were from March cases. Delta in March has barely hit outages of the NE and the far west.
3) delta was twice as contagious as the April 2020 Covid
4) we had low vaccinated states where it devastated those states due to how contagious delta was. Ark, LA, AL, MS, etc were like 33% vaccinated.

I’m amazed I had to point these things out to you. Oh wait. I’m not. You’re an anti-vaccine nutjob.

Don't try to use my own schtick against me. You didn't HAVE to point out anything, as I've not co-signed the stats at all. I only asked for your two cents of opinion on it.

Don't try to use my own schtick against me. You didn't HAVE to point out anything, as I've not co-signed the stats at all. I only asked for your two cents of opinion on it.
Don’t back down now.

Stop playing coy. You provoked a fight ITT for a reason. But hey, if you can’t provide data.

Sigh..., I'm not "playing coy", nor did I provoke a fight. Stump is a stat boy. He plows through statistics that are tweeted on COVID, and it makes sense to get his take, (even though they are heavily biased), to frame these types of claims and serve as a starting point. If it was something that was straight made up, with no merit at all, I'd hoped he could participate in an adult conversation, and might point it out and save a lot of time. I've solicited input and opinions from specific posters on the regular when it facilitates the conversation.

Sigh..., I'm not "playing coy", nor did I provoke a fight. Stump is a stat boy. He plows through statistics that are tweeted on COVID, and it makes sense to get his take, (even though they are heavily biased), to frame these types of claims and serve as a starting point. If it was something that was straight made up, with no merit at all, I'd hoped he could participate in an adult conversation, and might point it out and save a lot of time. I've solicited input and opinions from specific posters on the regular when it facilitates the conversation.
Dude, all he or I have to ask is for someone to provide data that is related to the timeline in the OP’s tweets. Data that shows the disparity between vaccinated and unvaccinated folks. It’s pretty straight forward, but no one ITT seems to want to.

I just dragged my nuts all over, psycho. As crazy as you are, I’m still amazed you jumped on this tweet the op posted. It shows what you are.

Dude, all he or I have to ask is for someone to provide data that is related to the timeline in the OP’s tweets. Data that shows the disparity between vaccinated and unvaccinated folks. It’s pretty straight forward, but no one ITT seems to want to.

Hopefully he'll come back and answer. I was just making the point that I neither offered the original information, nor co-signed, so why would you ask me to respond, as if it were my argument. Is that not a fair ask?

I just dragged my nuts all over, psycho. As crazy as you are, I’m still amazed you jumped on this tweet the op posted. It shows what you are.

You are continually trodden over, severely drug, and you are left only with the lowest form of action. Trying to hang completely made up lies on me, because you can't get within 100ft of touching my actual arguments. I even shut you down from jump street by asking you simple question sometimes, as I've done in the other thread. Games over Stomp. You know I haven't "jumped on" any tweets, but I have just thoroughly destroyed you in multiple instances where you actually tried to debate a topic.

Hopefully he'll come back and answer. I was just making the point that I neither offered the original information, nor co-signed, so why would you ask me to respond, as if it were my argument. Is that not a fair ask?
Ok, so it’s not your argument, nor did you co-sign the OP. However, earlier you posted this: “Did we really have a higher proportion of deaths AFTER we had hundreds of millions vaccinated?”

However, that is asking for a blanket answer to push a narrative that simply isn’t true. That was the whole purpose behind OP’s disingenuous thread. There should always be a follow up question to determine which subset groups died and at what percentage. You agree, right? If so, you would agree that 85-90% of Covid deaths are from the unvaccinated.

Ok, so it’s not your argument, nor did you co-sign the OP. However, earlier you posted this: “Did we really have a higher proportion of deaths AFTER we had hundreds of millions vaccinated?”

However, that is asking for a blanket answer to push a narrative that simply isn’t true. That was the whole purpose behind OP’s disingenuous thread. There should always be a follow up question to determine which subset groups died and at what percentage. You agree, right? If so, you would agree that 85-90% of Covid deaths are from the unvaccinated.

My questions had nothing to do with pushing a narrative, but was all about ascertaining the validity of the claim. We've interacted enough, that you should have a clear feel for my personality, and you should well know that I don't deal in stupid BS on the regular. But instead, you seem to buy into the lies told by the village idiots that I'm a partisan pissing participant, who simply wants to hurl insults and bludgeon each other with myopic stupidity so that "MY SIDE" wins.

In order to ascertain whether the initial claim is true, you should ask intelligent questions, right? Asking if we really had a higher proportion of deaths, is just another means of asking if the tweet was accurate. I post frequently warning everyone that you cannot believe everything just because it's tweeted and otherwise posted on the internet, since it is AB-SO-LUTELY flooded with misinformation from "both sides" regarding COVID. If it turns out that we had a higher proportion, or anything close to the same proportion of deaths, it would certainly be worth investigating since that isn't what should be expected at all, (if everything that's been reported is remotely true). I'd certainly hope that there would be a HUGE gap in serious illness and deaths between vaccinated, and unvaccinated people.

My questions had nothing to do with pushing a narrative, but was all about ascertaining the validity of the claim. We've interacted enough, that you should have a clear feel for my personality, and you should well know that I don't deal in stupid BS on the regular. But instead, you seem to buy into the lies told by the village idiots that I'm a partisan pissing participant, who simply wants to hurl insults and bludgeon each other with myopic stupidity so that "MY SIDE" wins.

In order to ascertain whether the initial claim is true, you should ask intelligent questions, right? Asking if we really had a higher proportion of deaths, is just another means of asking if the tweet was accurate. I post frequently warning everyone that you cannot believe everything just because it's tweeted and otherwise posted on the internet, since it is AB-SO-LUTELY flooded with misinformation from "both sides" regarding COVID. If it turns out that we had a higher proportion, or anything close to the same proportion of deaths, it would certainly be worth investigating since that isn't what should be expected at all, (if everything that's been reported is remotely true). I'd certainly hope that there would be a HUGE gap in serious illness and deaths between vaccinated, and unvaccinated people.
Well the good thing is that there IS a huge gap between the two parties! The vaccine is working and working exceptionally well!

Well the good thing is that there IS a huge gap between the two parties! The vaccine is working and working exceptionally well!

As evidenced by.......??? The stats and data reported and tweeted by those controlling the narrative? By those opposing the narrative??? By some other objective third party, based on common assumption using common sense. How do we PROVE these types of things definitively?

That said, I'd certainly expect and assume that there would be a sizeable gap, even if I can't exactly prove it.

As evidenced by.......??? The stats and data reported and tweeted by those controlling the narrative? By those opposing the narrative??? By some other objective third party, based on common assumption using common sense. How do we PROVE these types of things definitively?

That said, I'd certainly expect and assume that there would be a sizeable gap, even if I can't exactly prove it.
The hospitals reporting the data? Lol

You are continually trodden over, severely drug, and you are left only with the lowest form of action. Trying to hang completely made up lies on me, because you can't get within 100ft of touching my actual arguments. I even shut you down from jump street by asking you simple question sometimes, as I've done in the other thread. Games over Stomp. You know I haven't "jumped on" any tweets, but I have just thoroughly destroyed you in multiple instances where you actually tried to debate a topic.

Dude, I dragged my balls all over you itt. You jumped in to give this idiotic tweet your blessing. Sad and pathetic.

As I said, the data reported by those who are controlling the narrative. You have your data, and you trust your sources, so that settles it, (and as I said from the beginning, ostensibly, that's what we'd expect).
Lol why would hospitals manipulate data of those who died unvaccinated/vaccinated? You think there’s some Slack channel where every hospital in the United States schemes this up across the board?😂

You really need to realize that this is not one big conspiracy. Hospitals have absolutely no reason to alter data on whether someone died post vaccination or unvaccinated.

No, I definitely didn't give it my blessing, but I thought you might be able to help me quickly vet whether it was solid. Evidently, I was wrong.

You did. See your first posts on this. You’re embarrassing yourself.

You did. See your first posts on this. You’re embarrassing yourself.

My first post was "@Stumpfan, what's your take on this?". That was the entirety of the post, so you are caught lying and having it PROVEN, yet again.

I asked you to weigh in, and you and another one of your acolytes twist it into me essentially making and/or vouching for the stats in the original post. Chicanery in full.

My first post was "@Stumpfan, what's your take on this?". That was the entirety of the post, so you are caught lying and having it PROVEN, yet again.

I asked you to weigh in, and you and another one of your acolytes twist it into me essentially making and/or vouching for the stats in the original post. Chicanery in full.
Jesus Christ. The game is on

Because you thought it proved something against something I posted. I said first posts so see your second post where you say that. You made an ass of yourself trying to say the vaccines don’t cut down deaths. You embarrassed yourself.

It was on my notifications tab, dork😂

And I anticipated you saying that, while at the same time not being bright enough to realize THAT IT WAS ON MY NOTIFICATIONS tab too.

I refreshed during the game, (during a break), and all the notifications I hadn't seen all day showed up, and I decided to pop off a reply since they would be marked as read once I clicked on them.

Because you thought it proved something against something I posted. I said first posts so see your second post where you say that. You made an ass of yourself trying to say the vaccines don’t cut down deaths. You embarrassed yourself.

Got dang. So now you're reading minds again? I TOLD you why I asked you, but you can read minds, and you know better than me. He reads minds, and tells the future...., got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT