ADVERTISEMENT

Trolled some lady at the airport this weekend

AUBKV

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I was dropping off my wife at the airport for a work trip on Sunday. I was trying to maneuver my way over to the curb when this massive F-350 darts in front of me while not getting fully in the lane, nearly causes a wreck and has blocked 2 lanes of traffic since the cars in front of her aren't moving. So, we are at a complete standstill.

I honked my horn to say 'you're a jerk' and I see the window roll down and out comes this big flabby female arm with long painted fingernails and a middle finger extended. She pulls her arm back in, so I honk again. She puts her arm out again and flips me off again. She pulls it back in. I honk again and same result. I repeated this whole series, no joke, 10x. Literally, I have tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard. She had no clue she was being trolled. People on the sidewalk were all staring at us but I just couldn't stop myself from honking the horn and getting flipped off. On the bright side, I probably just extended that lady's life by 10 years from the workout I gave her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News