ADVERTISEMENT

Thugs being thugs in Montgomery

Kell63

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2009
Last night at JD vs Carver game--evidently someone got upset about having to pay admission for kids--went outside and fired 8-10 shots in the stands. Stadium emptied-- game cacelled

You can probably get some good seats at the Robert E Lee vs Park Crossing game tonight in the Gump

3rd time shots have been fired at a game so far this season. Earlier here in Nashville, last week in Florida and Montgomery. Freaking terrible

Huh that's weird, channel 12 was showing highlights of that game that totally happened and there were people there and everything.

Carver won.
Wait, so they still got credit for a win even with the game being called off due to gunfire? Shirley not.

That’s the least surprising thing I’ve heard in a while.
About 15 years ago I had both kids with me in the Gump for something or the other, and I wanted to show them where Daddy used to live when I worked for WAKA... so I turned off Southern Blvd onto Narrow Lane Rd and headed for the lovely estates and townhouses that WERE Narrow Lane Villas... it was a scene skrate outta National Lampoon's Vacation... "Shots fired, Clark says ROLL EM UP!"

The kids couldn't believe I used to live there. It was my first time seeing the apartments since I had left in the early 90s. I would get off work after the 10 pm news, hit a few bars with the crew and make it home around midnight; THEN I would head out for a 30-40 minute run. Alone. With no weapon. And I felt perfectly safe.

I wouldn't DRIVE down Narrow Lane Rd at night in a friggin tank! It literal lee looks like a demilitarized zone.

Reactions: 00aubie
About 15 years ago I had both kids with me in the Gump for something or the other, and I wanted to show them where Daddy used to live when I worked for WAKA... so I turned off Southern Blvd onto Narrow Lane Rd and headed for the lovely estates and townhouses that WERE Narrow Lane Villas... it was a scene skrate outta National Lampoon's Vacation... "Shots fired, Clark says ROLL EM UP!"

The kids couldn't believe I used to live there. It was my first time seeing the apartments since I had left in the early 90s. I would get off work after the 10 pm news, hit a few bars with the crew and make it home around midnight; THEN I would head out for a 30-40 minute run. Alone. With no weapon. And I felt perfectly safe.

I wouldn't DRIVE down Narrow Lane Rd at night in a friggin tank! It literal lee looks like a demilitarized zone.

My mom works at that CVS all the time. She sees some stuff, but nothing super scary. I stay in my east side bubble, so I just kind of ignore the other stuff. It’s rare for me to leave the Taylor road area. Either way, I’m an only child and I have family responsibilities, so I’m here. Plus my job is awesome.

We did go ghetto cruising in high school for fun though.

My mom works at that CVS all the time. She sees some stuff, but nothing super scary. I stay in my east side bubble, so I just kind of ignore the other stuff. It’s rare for me to leave the Taylor road area. Either way, I’m an only child and I have family responsibilities, so I’m here. Plus my job is awesome.

We did go ghetto cruising in high school for fun though.

Now don't get me wrong, I recall doing pretty much the same thing at times in high school, but when you think about it, that's a pretty fvcked practice.. "I'm bored, let's go look at poor people"

Now don't get me wrong, I recall doing pretty much the same thing at times in high school, but when you think about it, that's a pretty fvcked practice.. "I'm bored, let's go look at poor people"

Well my high school was in a bad area, so it kind of naturally happened as we were leaving. I still kind of enjoy driving in places I’ve never seen, but no longer in those areas.

Last night at JD vs Carver game--evidently someone got upset about having to pay admission for kids--went outside and fired 8-10 shots in the stands. Stadium emptied-- game cacelled

You can probably get some good seats at the Robert E Lee vs Park Crossing game tonight in the Gump
That's old news from @Knotted Shorts last year at an Upward Basketball game.

That's old news from @Knotted Shorts last year at an Upward Basketball game.
It can get real ugly real fast at an Upward Basketball game. All it takes is for some coach to start a full court press or a fast break.......you think I'm joking but I've seen it and it's not pretty......

Reactions: Aueku and 00aubie
Uh oh. You used the “T” word. Wait till the libs get hope from their barista job. Your in trouble.

The private schools in the dirty gump don't have to worry about this kind of thing. Send your kids to private school or don't live in the gump, IYAM.

It’s Definitely good sometimes to go on the other side of the tracks and see first hand how bad off others are. Brings a lot of perspective to my life.

The private schools in the dirty gump don't have to worry about this kind of thing. Send your kids to private school or don't live in the gump, IYAM.
That private school tax sure helps the city. The big 3 have been over $12,000 a year per student now for quite some time right?

It can get real ugly real fast at an Upward Basketball game. All it takes is for some coach to start a full court press or a fast break.......you think I'm joking but I've seen it and it's not pretty......
You are not incorrect. Personally, as a basketball purest and former corch, I despise Upward Basketball. I think it does the poorest of the poor jobs in teaching the game and quite honestly, in sportsmanship.

You are not incorrect. Personally, as a basketball purest and former corch, I despise Upward Basketball. I think it does the poorest of the poor jobs in teaching the game and quite honestly, in sportsmanship.
Why is upward so bad?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT