ADVERTISEMENT

The load is heavy

Bob Mapplethorpe

AKA "MOMO-B"
Gold Member
Jul 16, 2011
Here
Just wanted to remind my friends here to know when to rest. Know when to take a break. No matter what is going on in your life, you have to rest. Every property or business I have with others flows through me. I am the point of contact regardless of what entity or “obligation”. It gets unbearable, but a simple break does wonders. I had a few calls Saturday, and I told them all I had “clocked out” until Monday. Answered every call, but let them know I was done for the week. I leave for Pawley’s Island in two weeks. I’ve never been so ready for a vacation in all of my life. Yes I’ll have my phone and laptop with me, but I don’t have to “be there”. That alone will rejuvenate me. There has never been a time in my adult life when I leave for a vacation or business trip, and don’t come home refreshed. Not only that, but something BIG seems to happen every time I’m away from my physical footprint. No matter what you do for a living, or what role or position you have; don’t forget to take a break and rest. You are better for it, and the people around you are better for it. You see the things beyond your immediate environment when you leave for a bit. You come back and your town and job/business seems smaller and more manageable. Don’t you all go being a bunch of bums, but peace, silence and rejuvenation are absolutely necessary.

I’ll be in Bay Minette all day Tuesday if anyone wants to fight 🥸

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News