ADVERTISEMENT

The flu could be severe this year

BEE KAREFUL!!!!

Flu season could start earlier, be more severe​

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...d-start-earlier-be-more-severe/3709243/?amp=1

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: gatorz1209
SSE PLEAZZZZZZZEEEE DON'T MAKE THIS POLITICAL!!!!!!!! THIS IS ABOUT HEALTH AND SAFETY FOR ALL ONLY!!!!!

MY AZZ done saw that JOHN LEGEND Covid commercial and that motivated me to get triple boosted.
Sorry....PUBLIX had electric vehicle parking for my COVID booster but my doctor still doesn't support those with my lifestyle to get my flu shot

Last time I got the flu shot I got the flu two years later

Sorry....PUBLIX had electric vehicle parking for my COVID booster but my doctor still doesn't support those with my lifestyle to get my flu shot
Same damn thing my doctor said about my flu shot, DAWG. I knew I shouldn't have worn my PINK JOGGERS to the doctor. I think HIS AZZ is confusing me for ELTON JOHN

All you need to know from the article is the very first sentence: "This year's flu season could start earlier than expected — and the dominant strain to spread might be influenza A"

This is writing an article to attempt to boost vaccinations because early October is the best time to get a flu shot. Flu season could start early every year. The dominant strain is almost always Influenza A (whether it's H1N1pdm or H3N2). Very rarely is it B-Yamagata lineage and if it is then we're good because the Trivalent/Quadrivalent vaccine is as always a good match against B (Flu B doesn't evolve at nearly the rate either the A's do).

Most recent reports were all Flu A (55% H1N1pdm, 45% H3N2). H3N2 tends to be a worse match w/vaccine strain due to reassortment/mutation/evolution of virus. H1N1pdm seasons tend to hit kids/elderly the worst.

All you need to know from the article is the very first sentence: "This year's flu season could start earlier than expected — and the dominant strain to spread might be influenza A"

This is writing an article to attempt to boost vaccinations because early October is the best time to get a flu shot. Flu season could start early every year. The dominant strain is almost always Influenza A (whether it's H1N1pdm or H3N2). Very rarely is it B-Yamagata lineage and if it is then we're good because the Trivalent/Quadrivalent vaccine is as always a good match against B (Flu B doesn't evolve at nearly the rate either the A's do).

Most recent reports were all Flu A (55% H1N1pdm, 45% H3N2). H3N2 tends to be a worse match w/vaccine strain due to reassortment/mutation/evolution of virus. H1N1pdm seasons tend to hit kids/elderly the worst.
Just a heads up. I don’t actually care.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT