ADVERTISEMENT

The Fauci advisor who testified today...

AUB03

Bunker Legend
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2003
let's just say it did not go well. You really should listen to at least a few minutes, maybe just the (2) opening statements. Kweisi Mfume said he believes Dr. Moren's testimony will haunt him.

"backdoor channels" was just a joke.

asking about kickbacks was just a joke.

Apparently FOIA was just a joke too. Along with deleting emails but not leaving 'smoking guns'.

--- lots of mentions: Peter Daszak, EcoHealth Alliance.

at 23:34, he talks about deleting all emails from Peter Daszak- EcoHealth Alliance- regarding origin.

and I believe this is where he named his "FOIA lady" as Marg Moore

In one of the newly released emails to Daszak, Morens said he "learned from our FOIA lady here how to make emails disappear after I am FOIA’d, but before the search starts. So I think we are all safe. Plus I deleted most of those earlier emails after sending them to Gmail."

During Wednesday's testimony, Morens said "that was a joke" when House Rep. Richard McCormick, R-Ga., asked what he learned from the "FOIA lady."

"Are you sure about that? We can subpoena her email too," McCormick responded. "You said she gave you advice… so you were lying then but telling us the truth now?"

"I wasn't lying, I was making a joke. I said something like, ‘I have a way to make it go away.’ But that was just a euphemism," Morens responded.

"As you know, I try to always communicate on gmail because my NIH email is FOIA’d constantly," Morens wrote in a September 2021 email, which was sent at the time to many scientists involved in the debate about the origins of the COVID-19 virus.

---------just look at all this shit:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News