ADVERTISEMENT

The Crapstone Creed

Hey Sanctions you have lost your lunch so badly ITT that people on other boards are talking about how angwy you are. I had to come here to see it for myself.

You didn't disappoint. Hope you get the help you need.

1.jpg

Yeah boy. That SMU board is the epitome of message boards. LMAO.

Hey Sanctions you have lost your lunch so badly ITT that people on other boards are talking about how angwy you are. I had to come here to see it for myself.

You didn't disappoint. Hope you get the help you need.

1.jpg

Angry? I really enjoy body slamming you for fun. No anger here and ask me if I give a fat frogs azz what some message board is doing. I'll leave the message board prowling up to the pro, Poppy.

by the way... you said "how angwy you are" angwy? I guess this typo makes you a dumb azz too! congrats an row the row poppy.

You've never talked to me before. See you are so angwy you think you are still talking to Pops.

You need a nap. Auburn's 5- losses seasons are weighing on you it seems.

Hey Mr. Ghost, sorry for treating you like Poppy but most bammers are the same so what the heck. There is that 'angwy' word again. Let me pull one out of my azz and say you are a booger eating moron. There, I'm angry and you are a booger eating moron. I need to take a nap and you need to keep your pants on and stop teabagging your neighbor. Did you attend the stadium wedding, dance with the male/female mascots and sing Rascal Flats under the fireworks? I shed a tear with laughter. row to dat thde!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT