ADVERTISEMENT

Taking a break from the misery that is reading this board, let's visit with the Nole faithful

Greg Sankey

All-American
Sep 12, 2015
from tMB

giphy.gif

Hard not to feel blessed after reading that one. We are clearly on a new path this week.

Tells me he has identified the issues and will have them fixed in a very timely manner.

Honestly, I am pretty confident they are all fixed already. It was really only the one fumbled exchange. Without that, we probably win by 17+

Football smarts like that are why BDJ makes the big bucks. We're gonna be fine my friends.

Game coulda gone either way.

Just went from six to midnight reading that.
Got the quality loss out of the way early, now it's time to shine.

Rick Trickett was also quoted as saying, "We need to do a better job of blocking people". Man, it is hard to get too discouraged even after the ass raping we took on Saturday when we know the good hands we are in with these coaches. Seems they know exactly what is wrong and should have this ship righted before Saturday.

Probably the most quality quality loss I have ever seen.

A loss like that is actually better for the team. No doubt they respond after reading that tweet.

He day say that the game was decided by a few inches here or there. Considering, including special teams , the Noles gave up somewhere around 21,000 inches it is going to take some detailed film watching to find those" few" inches. Better put on another pot of coffee.

God damn, feels good to be playoff bound once again

"Just gotta score more points than the opposing team"

I heard we looked pretty good in practice too. Bounced around and did some things. Man, can't wait until Saturday. Bulls better pepper it.

Any lessor of a team would've been embarrassed by Louisville. Takes a special group like FSU to hang within 43 there. Just no quit in them.

What more could you expect from a guy named Jimbo?

Are the players going to do some soul searching??? Why don't they search each others ball sacks

If you really think about it, moving 22 of their points into our column would have won the game for us.

Seems like a classic case of over analyzing

"We have to coach and do what we do and know what we know and believe in ourselves," Fisher said of himself, Kelly and his staff. "I believe in him and our staff in what we're doing and we'll go coach."

whew, i was nervous that he was going to overreact and put some of the blame for the 63 points allowed on our DC and take action. glad that a cooler head has prevailed. sorry, Auburn, you're still not going to get Charles Kelly.

If the Houston game got kelly a raise and extension, i can only imagine what the ul game got him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News