ADVERTISEMENT

Streaming TV Services. How would you rate them?

mabwriter

Bunker Legend
Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
In da club.
Watched a video on YouTube this morning, so it got me curious how the Bunker would rate them.

8. Peacock (it's in last by default, as I've never had it, and nothing compels me to get it)

7. Apple TV+ (Schmigadoon was good, but I have never paid for it. Got a year for buying an Apple TV and got 6 months from buying a PS5. Nothing on there has made me want to keep it)

6. Amazon Prime (they have good shows, but their interface is clunky and not easy to navigate)

5. Paramount+ (most want agree, but I got it for The Stand, which I liked, got a kick out of mocking the iCarly reboot trying to be adult, and Paramount movies seem to come to the platform quicker after theaters than others.

4. Netflix (Used to be the best, but now they put out so much watered down content and continue to raise prices, while so far others have not)

3. Hulu (Not as much content as Netflix, but I watch it more, because I use it to watch next day network shows, and I have enjoyed their originals more lately)

2. HBO Max (has a very good chance of becoming number one for me, especially since combining the DC Universe shows into it, but right now it doesn't scratch my nerddom itch like...)

1. Disney+ (Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, releasing some stuff day and date, and just the amount of quality content they have put out in the last two years is awesome)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News