ADVERTISEMENT

Steven Paddock double life

WarStones

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2011
Bham
I heard one of LV Sheriffs or some spokesperson say that Paddock lived a double life (purchasing guns, etc)....with the amount of guns in the suite, could he have been a gunrunner (could explain how he had so much cash to gamble with) or possibly an undercover rouge FBI agent? (I did read that he owned two airplanes, one of which is being stored in a gov hanger in NC). Isis did claim this attack in the immediate hours afterwards & I thought it was strange that by 8am on Monday all news outlets were reporting he had no ties to Isis, that's a very quick investigation into someone that had no arrest record (plus they had no time to go through his computer, phone, etc records within that time span to determine he wasn't, unless they already knew all to well who he really was.) Plus there was the wiring of at least $100,000 to the Philippines we've been told about (which I believe his girlfriend was from there so maybe that is the reason for that, but it still could be related to a gunrunning scheme). I'm not saying I believe this was an inside job, I definitely do not (I think if was some type of undercover Gov agent he was likely rouge), but it make more sense to me that he thought this was a routine gun deal that went very bad (terrorist/gun buyers could have very easily have told him what room to book for the deal to go down because that room would have been the perfect spot for them to carry out the massacre). I guess the Mandalay Bay security cameras would provide all the evidence we would need to know rather or not Paddock was the only person in the room Sunday night, but I think I also read the footage is in FBI hands & we may or may not ever see it. Either way, if what I laid out is what happened it would look just as bad for the FBI whether Paddock was or wasn't an undercover agent. Flame away, by the way I admit I haven't done near enough research on this one, again, the only reason I even think this could be a coverup is because of how quick the FBI cleared him of Isis ties, that was a big red flag to me, and what little research I have done on it has led me to asking if this theory could be closer to the truth than what the MSM is feeding us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News