ADVERTISEMENT

Space Talk Part 3:. The Third of the Trilogy

DavistonTiger

Bunker Legend
Gold Member
Feb 18, 2015
Deep thought:

Do you think our 4th of July firework celebrations freak the s*** out of aliens watching us?

They have to think we are in a world war with some kick ass weapons.

The truth is that we keep shooting fireworks so they think we're still at war. They won't attack while we're at war, so we gotta keep shooting them. I shoot fireworks every day for this exact reason. Do your part.

The truth is that we keep shooting fireworks so they think we're still at war. They won't attack while we're at war, so we gotta keep shooting them. I shoot fireworks every day for this exact reason. Do your part.

Exactly. ... I'm sure they've come close to invading numerous times but then someone sets off a bottle rocket and they reconsider.

Reactions: demeat and auburnra
I heard they mistook it for a strange atmospheric occurrence. Plans are in motion for a mass visitation to witness the annual 'pretty lightning'.

I really think fireworks are the future of planetary defense strategy on the cheap.

Deep thought:

Do you think our 4th of July firework celebrations freak the s*** out of aliens watching us?

They have to think we are in a world war with some kick ass weapons.

Aliens aren't watching us unless they're less than a million light years away, and in that case they'd be watching cave men

Reactions: auburnra
Aliens have tried to make contact with humans throughout the last decade by creating new Bunker accounts. Once they are met with “GFY bammer”, they log off and fly away...

Reactions: DavistonTiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT