ADVERTISEMENT

Something to think about

Auburn93

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
May 7, 2005
Georgia
Ivermectin is currently used for about 23% of the world's population. Countries where COVID-19 mortality is close to zero may not have incentive to adopt treatments. When excluding these countries, ivermectin adoption is about 31%. We excluded countries where the cumulative mortality over the preceding month was less than 1 in 1 million, according to the data at https://ourworldindata.org/). For the estimated population coverage, isolated use, some regions, mixed usage, and many regions use a factor of 0.05, 0.25, 0.5, and 0.75 respectively. Please send us corrections/updates with the form at the bottom of the page.

ivm-bangladesh.jpg

Ivermectin is a great therapeutic for COVID according to numerous studies.

Ivermectin is currently used for about 23% of the world's population. Countries where COVID-19 mortality is close to zero may not have incentive to adopt treatments. When excluding these countries, ivermectin adoption is about 31%. We excluded countries where the cumulative mortality over the preceding month was less than 1 in 1 million, according to the data at https://ourworldindata.org/). For the estimated population coverage, isolated use, some regions, mixed usage, and many regions use a factor of 0.05, 0.25, 0.5, and 0.75 respectively. Please send us corrections/updates with the form at the bottom of the page.

ivm-bangladesh.jpg
Seems to be about right

Dang. If that information is correct, it's quite telling. I HOPE it turns out to be true, and that scientists and doctors will be allowed, (and willing), to use it to save lives all around the world.

According to @Stumpfan, @DM8 and @WDTE we have the best tool in the U.S., (i.e. mRNA vaccine). No doubt we have the most resources, some of the brightest scientists, supposedly best doctors, and best overall technology, but our death rate per million is NOT anywhere near the best.

Things that make you go hmmmm, when considering how we've gone about (mis)managing this pandemic.

Dang. If that information is correct, it's quite telling. I HOPE it turns out to be true, and that scientists and doctors will be allowed, (and willing), to use it to save lives all around the world.

According to @Stumpfan, @DM8 and @WDTE we have the best tool in the U.S., (i.e. mRNA vaccine). No doubt we have the most resources, some of the brightest scientists, supposedly best doctors, and best overall technology, but our death rate per million is NOT anywhere near the best.

Things that make you go hmmmm, when considering how we've gone about (mis)managing this pandemic.

Lol at ivermectin being close to the vaccine. So far it has done nothing. Our deaths are still high due to the UNVACCINATED, moron.

Please show me the studies that prove there are absolutely 0 negative side effects either short term or long term associated with this medicine. That's what you're asking for with the vaccine so it's fair to ask the same of the vaccine alternative. Do you believe that pooping out your organs is actually a good thing?

Reactions: DM8
Lol at ivermectin being close to the vaccine. So far it has done nothing. Our deaths are still high due to the UNVACCINATED, moron.

Stop it with the strawmen. You're about as objective, and obsessed as Smeagle. I've NEVER compared or juxtaposed Ivermectin with your precious, (i.e the mRNA vaccines). And, LOL, I guess you're saying that Bangladesh has one of the highest vaccination rates in the entire world? Is that what you're saying???

I mean, if the "unvaccinated" are to blame for our high per capita death rate despite us having more resources than any country in the world, then we should expect the countries with the highest vaccination rates to have the lowest deaths per capita, and those with the lowest vaccination rates, to have the highest death rates per capita, (if your opinion is correct). What happens if we find a country like Bangladesh with under 8% vaccinated, but with one of the lowest per capita death rates??? Would a really smart person, or a really sharp scientist look for other potential explanations that they might us along with or instead of their primary tool???

Stop it with the strawmen. You're about as objective, and obsessed as Smeagle. I've NEVER compared or juxtaposed Ivermectin with your precious, (i.e the mRNA vaccines). And, LOL, I guess you're saying that Bangladesh has one of the highest vaccination rates in the entire world? Is that what you're saying???

I mean, if the "unvaccinated" are to blame for our high per capita death rate despite us having more resources than any country in the world, then we should expect the countries with the highest vaccination rates to have the lowest deaths per capita, and those with the lowest vaccination rates, to have the highest death rates per capita, (if your opinion is correct). What happens if we find a country like Bangladesh with under 8% vaccinated, but with one of the lowest per capita death rates??? Would a really smart person, or a really sharp scientist look for other potential explanations that they might us along with or instead of their primary tool???

You talk around what you want to say. You’re saying the vaccine isn’t working here:

“According to @Stumpfan, @DM8 and @WDTE we have the best tool in the U.S., (i.e. mRNA vaccine). No doubt we have the most resources, some of the brightest scientists, supposedly best doctors, and best overall technology, but our death rate per million is NOT anywhere near the best. “

Your game is old and tiresome and I see right thru your crazy anti-vax bs.

Reactions: DM8
Please show me the studies that prove there are absolutely 0 negative side effects either short term or long term associated with this medicine. That's what you're asking for with the vaccine so it's fair to ask the same of the vaccine alternative. Do you believe that pooping out your organs is actually a good thing?

You truly don't quite understand what's going on. But if you go back and answer the questions I've asked you, it might help you. Please go back and answer them, or stop replying to me. If you answer those questions, it'll clear things up very quickly.

Here's your study, and besides that, we have TONS of usage data on Ivermectin as it's been prescribed for people all around the world for years. Don't believe the current lies and misinformation that you'll find on Google where they are lying and saying or implying that it's only been used for animals and cows. However there IS a HUGE reason they are lying about this drug. They aren't worried about saving as many lives as possible, only that we get everyone on earth to take the new mRNA vaccines.

You talk around what you want to say. You’re saying the vaccine isn’t working here:

“According to @Stumpfan, @DM8 and @WDTE we have the best tool in the U.S., (i.e. mRNA vaccine). No doubt we have the most resources, some of the brightest scientists, supposedly best doctors, and best overall technology, but our death rate per million is NOT anywhere near the best. “

Your game is old and tiresome and I see right thru your crazy anti-vax bs.

Nope. I've never said that it didn't work.

Anti-vax nuts always apply vastly different standards to vaccines than they do to the various miracle cures that they tout. The vaccines are preventing 99% of deaths and have a minuscule risk of side effects with zero deaths linked to them? But they are experimental and we don't know how many people they will kill a decade down the road! Horse dewormer hasn't been proven to be an effective treatment for COVID by any credible study and its causing poison control lines to be flooded all over the country? The medical community is engaged in a conspiracy to suppress this miracle cure so that big pharma will make more money!!!

Reactions: WDTE
You truly don't quite understand what's going on. But if you go back and answer the questions I've asked you, it might help you. Please go back and answer them, or stop replying to me. If you answer those questions, it'll clear things up very quickly.

Here's your study, and besides that, we have TONS of usage data on Ivermectin as it's been prescribed for people all around the world for years. Don't believe the current lies and misinformation that you'll find on Google where they are lying and saying or implying that it's only been used for animals and cows. However there IS a HUGE reason they are lying about this drug. They aren't worried about saving as many lives as possible, only that we get everyone on earth to take the new mRNA vaccines.

Ivermectin was discovered after the technology that was used to create each of the vaccines available in the United States. How can you say there are absolutely no long term effects of it?

You highlighted the deaths after mentioning the vaccine. I see right thru you.

Again, go link the posts, or embarrass yourself again, and further cement the fact that you have to make up lies because you rarely if ever offer solid points.

We'll be waiting for you to come back with the posts backing up your claims. Or, in absence of those posts as proof, you are backing up the claim made by thousands that YOU ARE the worst poster on the bunker, and multiple other boards. An inveterate liar and completely delusional whacko. You have been labeled as a deranged, crazy mega-nut on MULTIPLE board, and elected as the CONSENSUS worst poster on the board. In addition, your close family members have been just as hated on other boards too, so that's even further confirmation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT