ADVERTISEMENT

So this seems like a good sign for sports continuing..not

MLB has been a shit show with this from the start.
OIP.BoB2kX_WFIBzLbecHCP90AHaEJ

Baseball is the most puzzling sport.. how close do they really have to get absent base running?

NBA is doing well.

Smaller teams also transmit the cold and flu less. Less team members is less exposure/risk. I'm happy for them though - the least racially diverse major sports league is doing well against a SARS-COV-2 despite the need telling us it shiuod affect them the most. Weird times.

Smaller teams also transmit the cold and flu less. Less team members is less exposure/risk. I'm happy for them though - the least racially diverse major sports league is doing well against a SARS-COV-2 despite the need telling us it shiuod affect them the most. Weird times.
Professional teams in Europe seem to have done pretty well.

I think maybe the MLS has too?

Reactions: God Cam It
This ^^^

99.8% of all people who actually get the virus will have very little problem overcoming it. These are the correct numbers as of now.

Did you see this one -

The average age of death in the US from Covid-19 is 78 years old.

The average age of death in the US from all forms is 77.8 years old.

Dying from Covid-19 literally makes you live longer, on average.

To me this is great news. What are MLB team rosters? 25? Basically, the entire team is free from worry the rest of the year. Haven't they acquired team immunity?

Did you see this one -

The average age of death in the US from Covid-19 is 78 years old.

The average age of death in the US from all forms is 77.8 years old.

Dying from Covid-19 literally makes you live longer, on average.
That’s possibly the most ridiculously dumb conclusion I’ve ever seen. Yes, ouldes account for the vast majority of deaths. Yore numbers “literally” tell us that folks already 78+ pre-COVID are dying, lolz at how stupid you sound even if it’s a troll.

Just repeating what a frontline doctor said on the radio today.

He has done 47,000 tests in his area and says his results are in line with national and world figures.

Believe what you want.

You lied. Repeating a lie is still lying.

That’s possibly the most ridiculously dumb conclusion I’ve ever seen. Yes, ouldes account for the vast majority of deaths. Yore numbers “literally” tell us that folks already 78+ pre-COVID are dying, lolz at how stupid you sound even if it’s a troll.

You are more likely to die earlier in life than did of COVID. Marinate in that a bit and maybe you'll get a wrinkle on that smooth brain.

You are more likely to die earlier in life than did of COVID. Marinate in that a bit and maybe you'll get a wrinkle on that smooth brain.
Sure. That’s not what you said though. There’s plenty of accurate ways to argue your points, you chose an incredibly ignorant one. Kerryon, have a good night.

Well if I had known I could have gotten the correct stats from you I wouldn’t have listened to a frontline expert doctor.

Please post your contact information so everyone on the Bunker can contact you with any Covid questions we may have.

No Dr said what you said. None. You should read what you posted again.

Jesus Christ. How dumb are you? It’s called a bubble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT