ADVERTISEMENT

So now the story is out of town groups are responsible for all of this...

I say that because I don’t know why the people protesting would listen to white supremacists and allow them to dictate their actions. It’s completely contrary to their message.
White surpremacists are the “protesters”. They go where large numbers of AA protesters are to start trouble with them and/or try to escalate the protests to violence and/ start fires or destroy things and make it look like others are doing it to undermine the protesters. Antifa and similar groups typically follow them and then all hell breaks loose. They want chaos and racial strife.

Pretty sure the MN Gov would be talking about MN
Oh...so the WS are focused in Minneapolis?

Turn it on CNN right now and you can see the WS battling with the police and trying to turn the van over.

They have on good disguises but...

I think there are plenty of white groups at these protests causing the biggest trouble. Almost every big trouble maker getting arrested is white. They may belong to groups. Who knows. I’m just saying there are a lot of locals doing bad things.

Oh...so the WS are focused in Minneapolis?

Turn it on CNN right now and you can see the WS battling with the police and trying to turn the van over.

They have on good disguises but...

It's not just WS that take advantage of these situations, and folks have mentioned multiple other groups with interests. However, here is another with a "good disguise on" initiating criminal acts that would lead to looting etc., and more glaring headlines and magazine covers for people like you to gawk at and protest and disdain the thuggery.

ADVERTISEMENT