ADVERTISEMENT

So much for the myocarditis narrative with vaccines. Oops…

Very good news but no need for pushing your agenda with the Oops BS. Just smh.....

Very good news but no need for pushing your agenda with the Oops BS. Just smh.....

All he and some of the other regular partisan politics arguers, (on both sides), know is piss fighting, dodging, camping up and NEVER admitting you are wrong and NEVER even considering if your opponent has made a good point.

I've been railing for years as to how this form of "debate" was ruining our once great country, and unfortunately, would come to bear and do great harm in various ways. Unfortunately, it's all come to bear during this pandemic, when we really need to be working together to have our best and brightest minds crafting the BEST approach and creating the best solutions possible. Instead, we get the daily tripe you see from @Stumpfan, @DM8, @00aubie, and all of the other regulars who play that super destructive game with lives in the balance. You see various aspects of it at play with our leading agencies, public officials and others charged with leading us through this pandemic, and it's truly sad.

All he and some of the other regular partisan politics arguers, (on both sides), know is piss fighting, dodging, camping up and NEVER admitting you are wrong and NEVER even considering if your opponent has made a good point.

I've been railing for years as to how this form of "debate" was ruining our once great country, and unfortunately, would come to bear and do great harm in various ways. Unfortunately, it's all come to bear during this pandemic, when we really need to be working together to have our best and brightest minds crafting the BEST approach and creating the best solutions possible. Instead, we get the daily tripe you see from @Stumpfan, @DM8, @00aubie, and all of the other regulars who play that super destructive game with lives in the balance. You see various aspects of it at play with our leading agencies, public officials and others charged with leading us through this pandemic, and it's truly sad.

You’re a nutjob. Tell me again how these highly vaccinated states are hurting with deaths and hospitalizations, fool. Lol

What agenda? The agenda on the truth that anti-vaxxers were FOS on the myocarditis bs? The truth is now an agenda? Fvcking idiot.

If we've learned anything from this pandemic, it's that we can't draw definitive conclusions based on every little twist and turn of the wind, (because a lot of what is being put out there is propaganda, intentionally skewed or falsified data etc., so things will change).

Due to the horrible climate/zeitgeist and approach people are using, (which I was speaking of in my previous post), you can pretty much go shopping for whatever information/data you'd like, to support your chosen position.

This is what happens when you promote partisan foolishness, and teach kids to operate in full delusion. It's very, very easy for mass psychosis to take place. We tell them to ignore their eyes, ears and truth. If you wake up one day and even though the fact you're a man, you can IMAGINE that you're a woman and just start operating in "your own truth", instead of the actual truth, so this is what we get. We haven't come close to seeing the full impacts just yet.

If we've learned anything from this pandemic, it's that we can't draw definitive conclusions based on every little twist and turn of the wind, (because a lot of what is being put out there is propaganda, intentionally skewed or falsified data etc., so things will change).

Due to the horrible climate/zeitgeist and approach people are using, (which I was speaking of in my previous post), you can pretty much go shopping for whatever information/data you'd like, to support your chosen position.

This is what happens when you promote partisan foolishness, and teach kids to operate in full delusion. It's very, very easy for mass psychosis to take place. We tell them to ignore their eyes, ears and truth. If you wake up one day and even though the fact you're a man, you can IMAGINE that you're a woman and just start operating in "your own truth", instead of the actual truth, so this is what we get. We haven't come close to seeing the full impacts just yet.

Hahahaha!!! You’re such a nut job. This is a study of 2.5 million people! It’s over, nut job. The vaccine are some of the safest vaccines in history!!! Jump on the bandwagon!

You’re a nutjob. Tell me again how these highly vaccinated states are hurting with deaths and hospitalizations, fool. Lol

You expose yourself Stomp. You are making it clear that you have no substance and rarely, if ever, offer a solid point. You have now commented on that undotted "i", 5 or 6 times, and as I've said before, it just shows how solid the arguments are. You finally find the slightest of errors, where I wasn't the one offering or advancing the point, but I simply chimed in based on the data from a widely accepted source, and you are still running around celebrating your "touchdown" in the most inappropriate ways. Act like you've been there before.

Thousands of posts, and you finally found an uncrossed "t" to celor-brate muh-self about, and you're going gah-gah. It's embarrassing....., even for the ab-so-lute worst poster on several boards.

Hahahaha!!! You’re such a nut job. This is a study of 2.5 million people! It’s over, nut job. The vaccine are some of the safest vaccines in history!!! Jump on the bandwagon!

If you made this comment after reading that post, it's pretty clear that you didn't understand what you read at all. Reading comprehension is challenging for folks at your level.

You expose yourself Stomp. You are making it clear that you have no substance and rarely, if ever, offer a solid point. You have now commented on that undotted "i", 5 or 6 times, and as I've said before, it just shows how solid the arguments are. You finally find the slightest of errors, where I wasn't the one offering or advancing the point, but I simply chimed in based on the data from a widely accepted source, and you are still running around celebrating your "touchdown" in the most inappropriate ways. Act like you've been there before.

Thousands of posts, and you finally found an uncrossed "t" to celor-brate muh-self about, and you're going gah-gah. It's embarrassing....., even for the ab-so-lute worst poster on several boards.

Lol. Tell us again how the highly vaccinated states are having so much trouble, fool! Lol

If you made this comment after reading that post, it's pretty clear that you didn't understand what you read at all. Reading comprehension is challenging for folks at your level.

I assumed your crazy ass was talking about this study. If you’re talking about all the bs anti-vaxxers posted about myocarditis then I agree.

@00aubie, and all of the other regulars who play that super destructive game with lives in the balance.
How destructive has your game of being a vaccinated, anti-vax troll on multiple platforms been? Can you quantify it?

Lives in the balance… how much did they pay you for that zinger?

Tell us, what other boards are you spreading this shit to?

Last edited:
What agenda? The agenda on the truth that anti-vaxxers were FOS on the myocarditis bs? The truth is now an agenda? Fvcking idiot.
There was legit concern and the need for more study and thankfully the study showed it's not a real concern now. It's not my problem that you always try and one-up someone who doesn't have the same views as you. Why can't you just be a professional in discussions instead of a total jack-ass?

There was legit concern and the need for more study and thankfully the study showed it's not a real concern now. It's not my problem that you always try and one-up someone who doesn't have the same views as you. Why can't you just be a professional in discussions instead of a total jack-ass?

No, they took it from a concern to a fact cited by them. They were wrong.

Oh my... the little lurker finally found the stones to post again. Good for you!

Oh my... the little lurker finally found the stones to post again. Good for you!
I've been posting just not on the cesspool board. Not worth my valuable time. If you and others ruin this board I'll quit posting here as well.

Reactions: au4life_rz
I've been posting just not on the cesspool board. Not worth my valuable time. If you and others ruin this board I'll quit posting here as well.
You're certainly not the first rube to get cucked into submission and live vicariously through likes. I was just trying to welcome you back.

Reactions: Stumpfan
You're certainly not the first rube to get cucked into submission and live vicariously through likes. I was just trying to welcome you back.
Yawn another lying post with zero merit. Looks like you haven't changed one bit. I actually feel sorry for you.

Yawn another lying post with zero merit. Looks like you haven't changed one bit. I actually feel sorry for you.
I mean... we can all see you slinging the likes all over the place, but too much of a puss to chime in.

Perhaps you should stick with that plan. Opening your mouth does you no favors.

I mean... we can all see you slinging the likes all over the place, but too much of a puss to chime in.

Perhaps you should stick with that plan. Opening your mouth does you no favors.
I also see you still have zero game. Maybe you should stick to just being stumpy's little yes man. You're excellent at wearing knee pads.

Reactions: au4life_rz
I also see you still have zero game. Maybe you should stick to just being stumpy's little yes man. You're excellent at wearing knee pads.
Did you just call someone a "yes man" after slinging likes for months without commenting?

Come back when you grow a spine.

Did you just call someone a "yes man" after slinging likes for months without commenting?

Come back when you grow a spine.
LMAO and still zero game. Maybe try just having honest debates without all the BS and childish antics and I'll consider it. Nah that won't ever happen with you guys.

LMAO and still zero game. Maybe try just having honest debates without all the BS and childish antics and I'll consider it. Nah that won't ever happen with you guys.
You'll have to put out a little more than some likes for that to happen, sweetheart.

The fact that you are vaccinated and get off on promoting bullshit for the sole sake of watching people suffer is a bit more than an "uncrossed T."

I hate to shut you down like this, but it's necessary. Out of the 1000+ posts I've made on the topic, go get just a few of them that you feel represent BS, and come link them, and respond with a rebuttal that clearly shows how unsound, incorrect or otherwise they are.

LOL, it's about to get reaaaaal quiet up in here. Let's see if he A) Comes back with more 5th grade name-calling and just pulling lies out of his rear, or B) Comes back with an example post and a well-formed rebuttal.

I've absolutely ABUSED you, @Stumpfan and @DM8 with this same, simple line of questioning, yet neither of you have responded with a single post, let alone a few of them. If I as much as leave a period off of the end of a sentence, you guys would break multiple fingers responding, trying to play a super silly game of NIGYYSOB. So, that let's you know that out of my thousands of posts, they must be pretty solid if all you are left to do is call names and make up out and out lies. You guys HATE truth, with the passion of a thousand suns, and that's truly sad. You're only concerned about "winning" a silly partisan pissing match, to the detriment of everything else that's important.

Someone just posted other articles on other studies either this week or last week, that supposedly showed that it was a huge issue in Sweden, and they've temporarily suspended the vaccines, (or something like that).

That's what I was saying. There is so much misinformation, baked and spun data, fake studies etc., that you have to really be careful what you consume. There have been MULTIPLE retractions, even by respectable publications as people get caught up in this really weird partisan behavior, and this super scary narrative that's being pushed by all of the powers that be. You can go out and find articles and studies to support pretty much whatever you believe, just as if you were going shopping and selecting the food that you happen to like. It's both sad and scary.

I've argued on the same side of many issues with this guy, and knew he hung out on PoReMu, but I had no idea he was one of those super hardened partisan piss-matchers who never add real value or information, but instead just attack, call names, and slash at anyone on the "other side" without even considering their points, and whether their arguments have any merit.

I'm afraid this mind-numb means of "debating" might be the death of this country if it continues to spread. Good grief, I wish we had a vaccine that could stop this rabid disease.

I hate to shut you down like this, but it's necessary. Out of the 1000+ posts I've made on the topic, go get just a few of them that you feel represent BS, and come link them, and respond with a rebuttal that clearly shows how unsound, incorrect or otherwise they are.

LOL, it's about to get reaaaaal quiet up in here. Let's see if he A) Comes back with more 5th grade name-calling and just pulling lies out of his rear, or B) Comes back with an example post and a well-formed rebuttal.

I've absolutely ABUSED you, @Stumpfan and @DM8 with this same, simple line of questioning, yet neither of you have responded with a single post, let alone a few of them. If I as much as leave a period off of the end of a sentence, you guys would break multiple fingers responding, trying to play a super silly game of NIGYYSOB. So, that let's you know that out of my thousands of posts, they must be pretty solid if all you are left to do is call names and make up out and out lies. You guys HATE truth, with the passion of a thousand suns, and that's truly sad. You're only concerned about "winning" a silly partisan pissing match, to the detriment of everything else that's important.

Lol. You thought highly vaccinated states were doing as poor as low vaccinated states. That’s all we need to know about you.

Lol. You thought highly vaccinated states were doing as poor as low vaccinated states. That’s all we need to know about you.

That's the thing about these boards. They allow anyone to come and say or otherwise make up any and everything their little hearts desire. They have no IQ limits, integrity or character limits, so we have what we have, including posters like you.

That said, if MULTIPLE groups of posters from multiple boards consistently come to the same conclusion, and vote you as THE ab-solute poster on that board, that's unbelievable evidence that something is truly wrong with you. To further cement it as fact, your brother is routinely considered the worst and most despised poster on every board that he is on, so I'm sorry, but those are just facts. I've tried to engage you like an adult, and tried to reason with you, but it's a true waste of time. You are what you are, and for some reason, you won't even consider growing and changing.

That's the thing about these boards. They allow anyone to come and say or otherwise make up any and everything their little hearts desire. They have no IQ limits, integrity or character limits, so we have what we have, including posters like you.

That said, if MULTIPLE groups of posters from multiple boards consistently come to the same conclusion, and vote you as THE ab-solute poster on that board, that's unbelievable evidence that something is truly wrong with you. To further cement it as fact, your brother is routinely considered the worst and most despised poster on every board that he is on, so I'm sorry, but those are just facts. I've tried to engage you like an adult, and tried to reason with you, but it's a true waste of time. You are what you are, and for some reason, you won't even consider growing and changing.

Oh, you mad. You real mad! Lol

Oh, you mad. You real mad! Lol

No sir, I'm not mad at all, but I am saddened that we have little boys like you and your acolytes, (@DM8, @00aubie), who don't want to reason together or debate and discuss differences of opinions in ways that would allow us to collectively tease out better understandings, and eventually craft better approximations of the truth to put into operation. At the end of the day, actual truth is all that matters. You can convince yourself that gravity doesn't exist, and wake up and say, "Today, I FEEL like gravity is just a lie. You can't see it or touch it, so it's not real". But if you step off of a cliff, without a miracle, you will be dead. It's just how truth works.

Instead, we get the warmed over, molded feces and vomit that is the PoReMu partisan piss-match behavior. That said, I can't make any of you decide to use reason, to function with integrity, strive for high character or try to learn and grow by contributing adult thoughts to these conversations. So, I respect your rights to "do you", even if I disagree with that type of behavior.

No sir, I'm not mad at all, but I am saddened that we have little boys like you and your acolytes, (@DM8, @00aubie), who don't want to reason together or debate and discuss differences of opinions in ways that would allow us to collectively tease out better understandings, and eventually craft better approximations of the truth to put into operation. At the end of the day, actual truth is all that matters. You can convince yourself that gravity doesn't exist, and wake up and say, "Today, I FEEL like gravity is just a lie. You can't see it or touch it, so it's not real". But if you step off of a cliff, without a miracle, you will be dead. It's just how truth works.

Instead, we get the warmed over, molded feces and vomit that is the PoReMu partisan piss-match behavior. That said, I can't make any of you decide to use reason, to function with integrity, strive for high character or try to learn and grow by contributing adult thoughts to these conversations. So, I respect your rights to "do you", even if I disagree with that type of behavior.

Who do you think reads these essays? lol

Literally every bout of verbal diarrhea that you have ever created on the topic, sweetheart. We do indeed have 1000's to choose from.

You're vaccinated and trying to scare others into not getting vaccinated. Tucker Carlson at least does it for money... you're just a sick fvck.

Reactions: Stumpfan
The myocarditis is going to come down to not aspirating when giving the injection. Why they advised this is the million dollar question. A study was done and rats given the mRNA vaccine intravenously all developed myocarditis. The ones given the J&J developed blood clots. Countries that aspirate and have not had these problems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT