ADVERTISEMENT

So Mason gave it to Harsin. Lol

This shiz has an R0 of like 7-8 compared to the original strain, which was like 2.5. Even with the vax it's still going to spread. The vaxx does slow spread, but to what degree remains unclear.

Lol. You will see. Lol

So your genius thinking is because mason is back? That literally means nothing. Somebody else could’ve gave it to both. Also, vaccinated get over it much quicker meaning their viral load leaves days earlier. The unvaccinated spread this thing faster than the unvaccinated and it’s not even close.

Reactions: Ruxpin
Well considering mason is out of quarantine and Harsin is still in the timeline would make sense that mason gave it to him.

none of that matters even if true. Sec rules are not about that one bit. Why confuse yourself with that??

totally missing the main point altogether........the only point is reaching 85% minimum set by SEC, which we belong to, to reduce testing and protocol impact during the season. Nothing more, or less.

any attempt to spin it off elsewise is just a poor agenda attempt....
I don't think this is accurate anymore, at least according to Jason Caldwell's understanding of the SEC testing protocol.
If a team has less than 85 percent of its roster vaccinated, those unvaccinated players are subject to testing at least once a week throughout the year and more often than that during their seasons. If you are vaccinated then you don’t have to test unless you have symptoms. That’s true if your team is at the 85 percent rate or below. What the 85 percent number does is lessen the number of tests for athletes in the program who aren’t vaccinated.

I don't think this is accurate anymore, at least according to Jason Caldwell's understanding of the SEC testing protocol.
If a team has less than 85 percent of its roster vaccinated, those unvaccinated players are subject to testing at least once a week throughout the year and more often than that during their seasons. If you are vaccinated then you don’t have to test unless you have symptoms. That’s true if your team is at the 85 percent rate or below. What the 85 percent number does is lessen the number of tests for athletes in the program who aren’t vaccinated.

yes, but you are overlooking the domino effect of contact tracing for those who fail those tests. More testing = more chances for positives = more chances for contact tracing case.

the sec wants it to be punitive for a rea$on.

yes, but you are overlooking the domino effect of contact tracing for those who fail those tests. More testing = more chances for positives = more chances for contact tracing case.

the sec wants it to be punitive for a rea$on.
Doesn't a player that tests positive have 90 days before they're retested again?

This is like trying to figure out who gave Papa Bruin that nasty little STD back in the late 70s. There are so many possibilities Its just hard to determine who was responsible!

@CJ3131 @crococile22 @Docdumpsta
May have been MIZZ. SMITH frum LAW SKOOOL:

black-teacher.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Henrytd20
Well considering mason is out of quarantine and Harsin is still in the timeline would make sense that mason gave it to him.
Considering the sheer number of people that Harsin is in semi-close contact with on a daily basis, I think the odds of being able to pinpoint the exact source of the transmission are extremely low

Reactions: Rusty Strings
You can get the virus if you are vaccinated. This is normal and happens every year with the Flu & Other vaccines as well. Delta is extremely infectious but the vaccine is ~ 60-65% effective against it. You can still get infected but you will most likely suffer less severe symptoms. Why is this not better understood?

This is like trying to figure out who gave Papa Bruin that nasty little STD back in the late 70s. There are so many possibilities Its just hard to determine who was responsible!

@CJ3131 @crococile22 @Docdumpsta
Oh my! This is awful! Are you saying that the @CJ3131 Papa I love is walking around with warts, I mean with a problem!?!? This is what happens when we don’t say no! I still love Papa.

• Love
Reactions: Henrytd20
You can get the virus if you are vaccinated. This is normal and happens every year with the Flu & Other vaccines as well. Delta is extremely infectious but the vaccine is ~ 60-65% effective against it. You can still get infected but you will most likely suffer less severe symptoms. Why is this not better understood?

Agree on getting infected efficacy but it’s over 90% on hospitalization/severe disease/death.

This shiz has an R0 of like 7-8 compared to the original strain, which was like 2.5. Even with the vax it's still going to spread. The vaxx does slow spread, but to what degree remains unclear.
Rt (rate of transmission) for the State of Alabama is currently .83.

Considering the sheer number of people that Harsin is in semi-close contact with on a daily basis, I think the odds of being able to pinpoint the exact source of the transmission are extremely low
Possibly but the timeline fits, mason could have been the one or not. Who knows

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT