ADVERTISEMENT

So it looks like the line by anti-vaxxers was bs…

Stumpfan

QUALITY AND QUANTITY
Gold Member
Feb 14, 2003
514,000 new shots given yesterday (first time shots). We were over 500,000 before fda approval. Oh well. I figured this would happen. I guess it will help with mandates at least. They just went to the next excuse on the list.

I'm not sure about this, because I don't talk to many true anti-vaxxers, but most of the hub-bub I've seen is just made up BS. The entire story of "moving goalposts" were probably made up.

Does either of you have any solid polls were large percentages of those holding out had said a shortened FDA approval would make all the difference from them, and now they've reneged??? Do you guys believe that division is good, and that a country divided will continue to stand???

The poisoned, partisan political mindset has taken over everything, and that trend of induced myopia is being used by those driving the narrative.

I've also seen that the vaccine the FDA approved is not the same Pfizer vaccine that has been given to the public over the last several months. It's another vaccine not yet available. So there's that.

Here's some info on it:

Last edited:
I've also seen that the vaccine the FDA approved is not the same Pfizer vaccine that has been given to the public over the last several months. It's another vaccine not yet available. So there's that.

Here's some info on it:

Holy shit. You dumb fvcks fall for anything and everything. That’s ok. Delta will vaccinate the people that aren’t getting vaccinated. That’s why I’m so happy natural immunity is pretty equal to vaccines in most studies.

Holy shit. You dumb fvcks fall for anything and everything. That’s ok. Delta will vaccinate the people that aren’t getting vaccinated. That’s why I’m so happy natural immunity is pretty equal to vaccines in most studies.
And you anti-science people will do anything to promote the vaccines, even ignoring facts to do so.

By the way, natural immunity is far superior to vaccine immunity, according to the science.

And you anti-science people will do anything to promote the vaccines, even ignoring facts to do so.

By the way, natural immunity is far superior to vaccine immunity, according to the science.

No, no, it’s not. Multiple studies show different findings. The biggest thing for natural immunity is short-term protection vs infection over Pfizer (moderna beats Pfizer too). The biggest thing for vaccines is more wide range protection vs variants long term. I started a thread on this recently.

And the day you present me facts will be the first day.

No, no, it’s not. Multiple studies show different findings. The biggest thing for natural immunity is short-term protection vs infection over Pfizer (moderna beats Pfizer too). The biggest thing for vaccines is more wide range protection vs variants long term. I started a thread on this recently.

And the day you present me facts will be the first day.
I posted several studies on this a few days ago. The science is undeniable.

I posted several studies on this a few days ago. The science is undeniable.

No, it’s actually not. When multiple studies show different things, it’s clearly not. Even the one I posted in favor of natural immunity had serious flaws to it but it definitely shows protection against infection is very similar.

You're insults are old and show how insignificant your arguments are. The science shows that natural immunity protects against variants, and does so in a far superior ability than vaccines, which have to be formulated to combat each strain of covid, much like flu vaccines every year. So no one believes your arguments anymore. But please keep posting. We want you to continue to embarrass yourself so more and more people will ignore you.

Reactions: au4life_rz
You're insults are old and show how insignificant your arguments are. The science shows that natural immunity protects against variants, and does so in a far superior ability than vaccines, which have to be formulated to combat each strain of covid, much like flu vaccines every year. So no one believes your arguments anymore. But please keep posting. We want you to continue to embarrass yourself so more and more people will ignore you.

Dude, I just showed you they don’t. Here’s another article talking about the sane thing from the U of Penn study. Educate yourself.

Dude, I just showed you they don’t. Here’s another article talking about the sane thing from the U of Penn study. Educate yourself.

That hasn't been proven at level you are stating it, (not yet), but for kicks and giggles, let's assume it's true. Then why the heck are they asking us to take boosters???

Either, they are basing it on "science", and they are correct, or your article is wrong. Why do you feel we are being asked to take boosters?

Reactions: TBFan
That hasn't been proven at level you are stating it, (not yet), but for kicks and giggles, let's assume it's true. Then why the heck are they asking us to take boosters???

Either, they are basing it on "science", and they are correct, or your article is wrong. Why do you feel we are being asked to take boosters?

Dipshit, this is about longer term protection against severe disease, not infection. Infection is about antibodies. No variant is evading the vaccines. The antibodies are waning. Even with new antibodies, you can get it like always. With delta, you’re going to come into way more contact with the virus

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT