ADVERTISEMENT

sincere condolences to the Mitchell and extended AU family

JWtruthsquad

All-SEC
Oct 13, 2014
Another senseless, tragic loss of a child that just breaks my heart. I will keep the Mitchell and extended Auburn family in my thoughts and prayers as you work through this tragedy.

I am torn this morning between having a broken heart for the Mitchell and AU family and being absolutely pissed off that we have lost another child to senseless violence. I am sick to death of reading articles like this. I honestly don't know what the answer is, but we as a society have to do a much better job of educating our children and protecting them from this nonsense. Here we had an 18 year old child (I know he is legally an adult, but as a parent I also know he was still a child) who was just starting out in his life, living his dream, attending a great university and tragedy strikes probably just because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. ENOUGH. We MUST do everything we can to stop this insanity.

Does it take education to understand that if you pull a gun and fire you are going to end lives and you are going to go to jail for the rest of your life or die in the act?

Maybe I lead a sheltered life but how do you not understanding that this is wrong and effects many lives and families? It is just plain crazy. I have to believe the person who did this is not mentally stable because understanding that this is wrong is as involuntary as breathing.

This post was edited on 12/16 2:24 PM by Sanctions Stand

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT