ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Team Vax Rate?

He's 100% definitely not advising his players to get it or bringing in experts an encouraging players to get it.

From PAMs reporting, neither ADAG or Harsin are pushing it at all. It's extremely sad

So you misspoke earlier. Got it

The ruling on it doesn’t make sense by the SEC if you can still pass it onto others if you’re vaxxed or not what difference does it make, what if a 100% vaxxed team has a breakthrough infection and passes it to every team they play but no one gets tested and no one ever knows

Who cares? That’s the rule. We should do whatever it takes to take advantage of the rules.

It kind of looks like you misread. He called Harsin anti-vax. Why would he be encouraging players to get the vax if he was anti-vax? He wouldn't, and reportedly isn't

If he was antivaxx, he would be encouraging players not to get it. You think that is what he is doing?

If he was antivaxx, he would be encouraging players not to get it. You think that is what he is doing?
He's not vaccinated himself. So he's clearly against it and doing nothing to encourage his players to get it.

What does that make him?

He's not vaccinated himself. So he's clearly against it and doing nothing to encourage his players to get it.

What does that make him?

He made a personal decision. Again, to be an antivaxxer, he needs to be encouraging others not to get it.

Like it or not, all he is doing is allowing the team to make their own decision

• Haha
Reactions: SigBitty
I agree we should take advantage of it, just don’t understand the zero logic approach

Because you are 25 times less likely to be in the hospital if you’re vaccinated but it doesn’t matter.

What does that make him?
You sure he's not vaccinated? I thought he had to be to be vaccinated at Media Days without a mask, which he didn't wear one.

He made a personal decision.
Correct. He's selfish and made a decision based on absolutely zero science.
Again, to be an antivaxxer, he needs to be encouraging others not to get it.
Not true. He's abstaining from getting the vaccine. He's against it. He's doing nothing to promote it, which is negatively impacting our program and university. Publicly he knows he can't be against it b/c he'd get absolutely slaughtered for it....and rightfully so.
Which is an abdication of leadership. Apparently that goes for ADAG as well. We have a massive risk that will impact games and our program this fall and have done NOTHING to mitigate that risk.

That's on him and the AD, top down.

That he's anti Vax? He probably is. And I think I said at best he's not pro vaccine, which is an abduction of leadership
Yore and idiot. A leader would provide all info available on both sides and let grown ass men make an informed about what is best decision for them, not force anyone to do what he thinks/wants them to do.
BTW I’m Pfizer vaxxed

Last edited:
Reactions: rkrjr315
IDK, his bullshit "No comment" says enough for me
Why? Is the only acceptable position in this situation to scream from the mountain tops that you're vaccinated? Because of one non-commital answer, you surmised and have formed an unfavorable opinion of him and assumed something that could be totally incorrect.

Correct. He's selfish and made a decision based on absolutely zero science.

Not true. He's abstaining from getting the vaccine. He's against it. He's doing nothing to promote it, which is negatively impacting our program and university. Publicly he knows he can't be against it b/c he'd get absolutely slaughtered for it....and rightfully so.

Which is an abdication of leadership. Apparently that goes for ADAG as well. We have a massive risk that will impact games and our program this fall and have done NOTHING to mitigate that risk.

That's on him and the AD, top down.

I laffed at the dramatization. Good job

Reactions: AUJMac
Why? Is the only acceptable position in this situation to scream from the mountain tops that you're vaccinated? Because of one non-commital answer, you surmised and have formed an unfavorable opinion of him and assumed something that could be totally incorrect.
"Yes, I'm vaccinated" does not equal screaming it from the mountain tops

Or say you're not. Which is basically what "no comment" means.

Reactions: SigBitty
He made a personal decision. Again, to be an antivaxxer, he needs to be encouraging others not to get it.

Advocating for the vaccine still allows the team to make their own decision.

I laffed at the dramatization. Good job
It's really funny how all these self righteous people all of a sudden want to tell someone what they can and can't do. FTR I am vaccinated but I made the decision myself not from some forced pressure.

It's really funny how all these self righteous people all of a sudden want to tell someone what they can and can't do. FTR I am vaccinated but I made the decision myself not from some forced pressure.

I've been vaccinated since April. Of. A booster is recommended, I will take that as well. I hope everyone gets vaccinated.

Now if Harsin came out and said he wasn't vaccinated because of the stupid conspiracy theories (microchips, purposely reducing population, etc), I would openly mock him or anyone on the team who shared said opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT