ADVERTISEMENT

Siad , Ok, hear me out for a sec….

cowboy2224

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2010
First off, I know what I said Saturday, saying I was done here for awhile. I was angry and drunk and angry and drunk.
With that being said, in this new age of College Football, we are now just like the NFL, having a 12 team playoff. If Auburn corrects the turnover issue, BIG IF HERE, things could and should turn around immediately. 10 turnovers in 2 games, resulting in losses is atrocious. I don’t know a team that could overcome this massive obstacle.
Let’s say Auburn corrects the turnover carousel and continues to make big plays like they have. If Auburn is able to fix this massive thorn in the side, win out, Auburn will absolutely be in the playoff contention.
Before this year, lose one game or two and you are no longer in contention for shit. With a 12 team playoff now, you can lose a couple games and finish strong and be in contention. Do I think Auburn does this? No, however, they still have a chance. Here’s to hoping for a miracle. I love Auburn and always will! I demand a team that has a pulse and wants to win. I think we still have that in this team, we HAVE to correct the turnover issues now and it starts this weekend with Choklahoma coming to town. Let’s show out and make Jordan Hare a nightmare experience for the Boomer Sooners! Here’s to hoping, WAR DAMN EAGLE, better yet, Takeo style, War Fvckn Eagle!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.