Season Precidtions

KickSix34

Gold Member
Aug 7, 2023
Here are my season predictions that no one asked for

Alabama A&M W 52 - 3
I think we come out to prove a point that this team is different

Cal W 36 - 13
We played terrible on the road last year. This year we take care of business at home

New Mexico W 55 - 7
Having a similar name to NMST is the worst this possible for New Mexico

Arkansas W 34 - 13
Pittman will be out at the end of the season. This will be one of many loses for the razorbacks.

Oklahoma W 27 -21
OU’s defense will be very stout but 5 new offensive lineman and a new QB in their first road game will be their downfall

@uga L 27 - 32
We gave them a dog fight last year and we’re more talented this year but the game is on the road. We lose another close one

@Mizzou W 42 - 32
One of the most overhyped teams IMO. Lost their DC and had a big blow on the D-line recently

@Kentucky L 32 - 37
The game is at night and it’s the end of a month long stretch outside of Jordan-Hare. We should win this one but we don’t

Vandy W 45 - 3
Finally coming back home and the fact they have NMST QB now we won’t take this game lightly

UL Monroe W 54 - 7
Baring a disaster this shouldn’t be close

Texas A&M L 21 - 27
I can see this game going either way but to avoid being a complete homer I give A&M the benefit of the doubt

@bama W 35 - 27
I see bama having a slight let down season. I love the likelihood that we go into turd town a grab a W and get the joy of hearing their fans question if debour was the right hire

Season Total 9-3

What are your thoughts/ predictions?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.