ADVERTISEMENT

Scary situation. Bronny James cardiac

He's too busy going down like this...

As for Larsa is concerned, go somewhere and sit ya old behind down. Yeah. There are tons of young dudes who will definitely still freak you, but their bar is pretty low. Doesn't necessarily mean that you've still "got it" per se.

Of course, the overwhelming majority of the blame goes to her, but if I had one of my Dad's long-time teammates ex-wife allowing me to do that, I don't know if I'd make a video, even if she was a little trick. Not a good look for MJ Jr. either IMHO.

Last edited:
i don’t think the human body was designed to workout, be muscular, or even athletic.
OIP.CR5ad6dYCAbQ5_xT9YYwvgAAAA

Wall-E showed the apex of HUGH-manity.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Blue
i don’t think the human body was designed to workout, be muscular, or even athletic.

Are you talking about the same bodies that we use to hunt, plow and survive? The ones that get healthier, bigger and stronger based on the amounts and types of survival work that we do???

I guess you're just joking doh.

Nothing like what is going on now, not even close. Got to believe it is from the covid virus or the vaccine, I have no idea which one but the increase MI is unreal.
How about energy drinks? My cardiologist made me swear to him I would quit drinking them. This was 12 years ago when I first developed AFib and we were discussing my caffeine intake.

How about energy drinks? My cardiologist made me swear to him I would quit drinking them. This was 12 years ago when I first developed AFib and we were discussing my caffeine intake.

It's not just the caffeine, but I've long believed, and mentioned that energy drinks likely led to an uptick in cardiac arrests, especially for teens and others who'd drink two or more per day.

I wish we'd research it.

Reactions: McGough
It's not just the caffeine, but I've long believed, and mentioned that energy drinks likely led to an uptick in cardiac arrests, especially for teens and others who'd drink two or more per day.

I wish we'd research it.
It's been researched ad nauseum. The problem is understanding the research and obtaining a consensus on what it means. Some studies say caffeine is good, others say its bad. But how do we know whether it will be good for one person but bad for another?

I wish we'd research it.
I drink a Celsius every AM (200mg caffeine) and I've developed heart palps since then. Might be too late for me.

It's been researched ad nauseum. The problem is understanding the research and obtaining a consensus on what it means. Some studies say caffeine is good, others say its bad. But how do we know whether it will be good for one person but bad for another?

Thrill. Of course, I'm not talking about common research on caffeine in general, (i.e. coffee, tablets). That's why I specifically said that I didn't think it was the caffeine alone.

The source of caffeine for most energy drinks is different. And, I believe that the combination of ingredients/chemicals to be the reason that energy drinks work so well....., and ultimately cause problems with the heart. We know in general what stimulants do, but again, I'm talking about something else.

Also, energy drinks have been out for a while, and I do believe that they led to an uptick. However, they don't explain this recent uptick that has occurred on top of the one from the time energy drinks were first became very popular 15 years or so ago.

Yup, they’ve tried extremely hard to shut down the energy drink industry, but the studies continually show the drinks do not produce a significant impact on the consumer’s health if consumed responsibly. Sugar intake when consuming these drinks is the bigger threat to one’s health than caffeine

I drink a Celsius every AM (200mg caffeine) and I've developed heart palps since then. Might be too late for me.
Caffeine might irritate the root cause, but it didn’t give you the palpitations.

Crazy how they never did before, right?
Here’s the other thing to consider. In order to workout with the team at USC Bron Jr had to pass a physical for USC athletics which includes an EKG and Cardio Stress test.

It’s interesting to me that he passed these tests and was signed off on by USC athletics and then had this incident less than 30-60 days later.

Last edited:
Here’s the other thing to consider. In order to workout with the team at USC Bron Jr had to pass a physical for USC athletics which includes an ELG and Cardio Stress test.

It’s interesting to me that he passed these tests and was signed off on by USC athletics and then had this incident less than 30-60 days later.
Makes you wonder if he caught a virus recently

Where is this increase documented?

Reactions: cms1 and BeatBama60

Vaccines absolutely increase the risk of myocarditis in a certain age group of males. The thing is, COVID also increases that risk by 10x more than the vaccines did. According to the same studies people are relying on for the vaccine myocarditis data.

So I guess my question is why are all of these injuries immediately declared as vaccine related rather than the far more prevalent and likely cause which is covid itself? A virus that most of the same people who blame the vaccine, downplayed and said wasn't that serious.

If someone can clearly answer this discrepancy it would be much appreciated.

Vaccines absolutely increase the risk of myocarditis in a certain age group of males. The thing is, COVID also increases that risk by 10-100x more than the vaccines did. According to the same studies people are relying on for the vaccine myocarditis data.

So I guess my question is why are all of these injuries immediately declared as vaccine related rather than the far more prevalent and likely cause which is covid itself? A virus that most of the same people who blame the vaccine, downplayed and said wasn't that serious.

If someone can clearly answer this discrepancy it would be much appreciated.
First off, I don't believe it's true that the risk is 10-100x higher for young people. That's complete nonsense.

Also, I don't have the answers you are seeking. I'm just saying that to completely dismiss that more young people are having heart attacks and nobody seems to want to hear why it's happening is insane to me.

First off, I don't believe it's true that the risk is 10-100x higher for young people. That's complete nonsense.

Also, I don't have the answers you are seeking. I'm just saying that to completely dismiss that more young people are having heart attacks and nobody seems to want to hear why it's happening is insane to me.
How is it complete nonsense? I’m not saying you’re wrong I just am curious if you have stats to back up that claim.

Reactions: WoSDWDE and reddypm

Nope, it's not too late. Just stop drinking them, and drink coffee or green tea to get your caffeine, and you'll likely notice a difference. Or, you can stop the caffeine altogether and see if your blood pressure and palpitations improve.

Folks who drink two or more energy drinks a day can DEFINITELY develop heart arrythmia's.

How is it complete nonsense? I’m not saying you’re wrong I just am curious if you have stats to back up that claim.
It's literally in the link he provided:

But the risk of myocarditis associated with the vaccine was lower than the risk associated with COVID-19 infection before or after vaccination – with one exception. Men under 40 who received a second dose of the Moderna vaccine had a higher risk of myocarditis following vaccination. The Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines are available in the U.S.

Reactions: gatorz1209
I’m not solely blaming the vaccine but the noticeable uptick in heart related conditions amongst high level athletes does raise a legitimate question.

IMO, the “Science is Settled” gang is just as crazy as the Anti-Vaxxers. Objective research is needed.
Where is this uptick?

Where is this increase documented?

Due to what happened, (i.e. likely the largest and most comprehensive collusion in the history of mankind), most of the important truths associated with the vaccine have not, and likely will not ever be, documented properly/accurately. So here we are left chicken and egg'ing. Unfortunately, we've typically had to look to other countries such as Israel to get the most accurate data and the closest thing to true science on the topic.

There are very good reasons that Pfizer wanted to deep six all of the data and information on the vaccine for 75 years before it could be released to the public. There are reasons that even today, after FDA approval, everyone still has to sign away all of their rights in order to receive the vaccine, (i.e. no one is willing to put their money where their mouths are in regards to saying it's "100% safe and effective").

Bottom line, it is what it is, and many aspects of truth have been withheld from us, and lies have been told to us, in an on-going ruse intended to get as many as possible to take the vaccine.

Last edited:
Reactions: clk9 and BeatBama60
It's literally in the link he provided:

But the risk of myocarditis associated with the vaccine was lower than the risk associated with COVID-19 infection before or after vaccination – with one exception. Men under 40 who received a second dose of the Moderna vaccine had a higher risk of myocarditis following vaccination. The Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines are available in the U.S.
Thank you

Nonsense?

The Penn State team conducted the largest study to date on the risk of developing myocarditis as a result of having the coronavirus vs. experiencing inflammation following COVID-19 vaccination. The researchers compared patients with COVID-19 — vaccinated and unvaccinated — to those without the virus. They found the risk of myocarditis was 15 times higher in COVID-19 patients, regardless of vaccination status, compared to individuals who did not contract the virus.

Next, the researchers separately compared the rates of myocarditis in those who received the vaccines to those in unvaccinated individuals. According to the findings, the rates of myocarditis in people who were vaccinated against COVID-19 were only twofold higher than in unvaccinated people.

Based on all the findings, the researchers concluded that the risk of myocarditis due to COVID-19 was seven times higher than the risk related to the vaccines.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT