ADVERTISEMENT

SATURDAY MORNING COFFEE THREAD: You're Free To Disagree, But You're Also Free To Be Wrong

SH0RTS

THE GUY CAN COOK
Gold Member
Jun 20, 2021
Happy Saturday Mornin, Fellas! Feels like a lifetime since we've been able to share a cup of Joe together. But, today is as good a day as any!

You see, I'm talking about the beginning of the best time of year. No, I'm not referring to Drivel Season, which agree or not, has begun. Football is done, basketball is done, and baseball is, well, DONE. It IS DRIVEL SEASON! What I am talkin about is the end of that cold hearted abomination of a bitch we call Winter. Yes! The temps are rising, the morning birds are chirping, the flowers and grass are coming to life.

This morning, I'm sippin on another store bought coffee, Seattle's Best- Portside Blend medium roast. It's a good change up and is turning into one of my go to's, at least for a little while. Tonight, I'll be cracking the seal on a bottle of EH Taylor small batch, and am taking a detour from my normal PRIME ribeye and grilling a couple of nice Angus Flat Iron cuts I've had seasoned since yesterday.

Fire up those grills tonight fellas! For the best time of year is upon us! Cheers

YT- SHORTS

2d4a0b4a1e119f7645643bf9501508a9.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News