ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Morning Coffee Thread: October 5th, 2024- A Day That Will Live In Infamy

SH0RTS

THE GUY CAN COOK
Gold Member
Jun 20, 2021
Good Morning, Fellas! Woke up to a pleasant surprise at 3 AM this mornin. After my Marital Surprise, i couldn't go back to sleep, so coffee it is. This morning, it's SBUX Fall Blend in the cup. Not award wining, but good enough for today.

Speaking of today, I've gathered from reading the Bunker, that Auburn has about the same chance of beating uga today as I do of hitting the Mega Millions. Common sense and logic would certainly be on the same side as the Bunker. But, those two words and Shorts get together as frequently as a solar eclipse. And today is no different! I can't apply any logic or common sense to the following statement- BUT, TODAY an embarrassing Auburn win over uga just makes sense. Despite my opinion of Thorne, i believe he is gonna make me eat a plate of crow, and will play an interception free game, score a few points, make uga feel the pressure of another loss causing them to panic and press and make a few critical mistakes. It just feels like we are due.

Anyway, as an offering to mitigate the beating I will take for that prediction, I offer you the following.

Enjoy, and Happy Saturday Fellas!

d001ef41582ce389c53d322ec4022bdef10e190a.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.