ADVERTISEMENT

Revelation 9:15…

jim-halpert-akward.gif

Don’t you know that Revelations was written about the Romans?
Uggggh, no..

BTW, "Revelation", no "s".......not about Romans. From God, given to Jesus, to an angel, revealed to John.
Concerns the last days, the rapture, the return of Jesus and Him setting up His earthly kingdom (non-believers cast into the fiery pit, Satan defeated, etc.).

No no no. First locusts have to descend on the earth and torture people for 5 months specifically.
is locusts figurative or literal?

cuase i have been tortured by the squirrel infestation in my yard for at least 5 months now. feel like im winning but they are like taliban insurgents. I do have air supperiority.

Reactions: SigBitty
4 angels killing 1/3 of mankind.

moderna, Pfizer, Biotech, J&J

2.8 billion doses by end of 2021.

1/3 of the population is what?
Hmmmm…..makes you wonder.
Reminds me of the movie/scene in No Country for Old Men, when sheriff’s dad talks about every generation thinking it’s the end of times due to current situation

Reactions: Piss Jug

This happened to me. Best thing that ever happened in retrospect. Being bipolar is a bitch but I'm 2.5 years into feeling much much better. I found the world's best psychiatrist there after looking for a competent one for years and striking out. There truly aren't enough qualified mental health professionals to go around.

The post was a joke. Man y’all fell hard for this one. Delivery…perfect
The problem with this type of "gotcha" thread/post is that it only works if someone who the board as a whole considers a dumbass posts it.

Couldn’t have been that hoard. The hoard in revelations was specifically instructed not to harm any grass, plant or trees. Only humans.
You went and read the Bible!?!? I’m proud of you sig!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT