ADVERTISEMENT

Reading between the lines for you

aubie26

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2012
@Jay G. Tate said, piecing together posts, that he can't always come right out and say something and sometimes people can't always read between the lines. Here is my best shot at reading between the lines on JGT and BMatt postings:

Everything was fine with Muschamp and he was pursuing the USCe job on Monday but if that didn't happen he was AU's. Even out recruiting for AU. Then Wednesday/Thursday rolls around and someone in the athletic department pisses off Muschamp (not Gus as has been stated - guessing Jay Jacobs). Remember JGT said they had talked in last 24 hours with no issues.

What was said to WM? No idea here but guessing something like: "Thought you had more character than to leave us after one year. What's this talk of USCe."

Then, Will's like "I don't need this ish" and tells Sexton to look at his options. Kirby's already called him asking him to be DC and Sexton leaks WM is interested. Then they know Saban needs a DC. Leak he's interested in that too. Anything to get out of AU since the "incident".

However, I could be completely off base. Just trying to read between the lines. Thoughts?

Reactions: Zacnax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News