ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the Corona bros...

@DavistonTiger aka grandma killer?
He's a mean one, that Mister Grinch...

I was an ass one night, I could say the death bros drove me to it, but I was an ass.

I was completely 100% right but an ass none the less and @CowardlyToaster got upset. No big loss to me, but I can't imagine letting someone run me off the bunker.

So I'm sorry @CowardlyToaster come home.

Me and my homie @William_In_Texas had to put a lot of bunker pressure on Bruce for sure
I luv me sum BREWCE and heeez a good bazkitball Coach, but he BOTCHED dat kids freshman yeeer. You don't leeeve da sekkund bezt bazkitball playa on yore teeeem on da bench foe 30 games.
It woood be like GUS not playing KJ BRITTT until the Irun Bowl.

Wrong. Everyone who acknowledged COVID was a serious threat from the start who hasn't ended their account can still post on the bunker. Sadly, we lost some great posters like CowardlyToaster and DrChuma over obnoxious BS from folks like you and OP.

@Jay G. Tate does this latest in the series of dozens of similar trollish threads on this topic by OP fall under the category of "fueling toxicity" and/or "intentionally agitating"?
Don’t be a tattle. Jeez.

Thare iz definitely sum "HAWT TOPICS" in dis FAMBLY and "COEVID19" iz certainly wun of dem!!!
But HAY itz FOOOOTBALL SEAZUN BABY!!!! Letz MOOOV ON!!
Juzt left the VAPE STORE!!
Got tunz of JUUULS, 2 galluns of EGG NOG and a DUBBBLE BOX of HAMBERGER HELPA foe TWO MORRRROW!!!!!
Look we neeed a favor frum yore azz two morrow-------------------------------When you and HUBBBY take a break frum "NAPPPPING", will you pleeeze kall the "BRANE DRANE???????????????????"
We gotta git sum of our funny feeemales on dat thang!!!!

@Ruxy Poo
@Jay G. Tate
Wait, @Ruxy Poo and @Jay G. Tate are females?

Bunk needs to pour some out for@CowardlyToaster

dude was better than almost all of you

tenor.gif

I don’t think that anyone who looks at the last 8 months should think that Covid should be taken too seriously going forward. In the beginning I understood since we knew so little about it, but now we know it isn’t worth shutting down the economy or our lives.
.06% of the US have been majorly impacted by this virus. More have been impacted by the economy.

ADVERTISEMENT