ADVERTISEMENT

Project Veritas: Pfizer Scientists Admit Natural Immunity is Better Than Vaccine

Remember "trust the science" but I am pretty sure they won't here.

Reactions: TBFan
So, Pfizer employs 80,000 people around the world. At no point do any of these people (3?) claim they even worked on vaccines at Pfizer or that they worked on the COVID vaccines. They're just labeled as "scientists". They could be effing middle managers for all we know.

To hear them talk sounds no different than a news pundit ... nothing more than "your antibodies wane" and "you may have a stronger antibodies if you had COVID".

None of these are shocking revelations. One even says "if you had covid, still test your antibody levels and if they drop, get vaccinated."

LOL. Salacious news!

They are straight up confirming some of the moderate to minor concerns I've talked about from the beginning. The way we've decided to develop these vaccines are kind of foolish, and it could come back to haunt us in multiple ways, (e.g. trading a strong specific, local response at the expense of a better overall, general response). It's being penny-wise and pound foolish. Or, God forbid if their are auto-immune issues. At any rate, it's FAR too late now. We're in for the skin, and just have to pray that none of these possibilities come to fruition.

I just wish there was a way to allow real science and truth to prevail. It's sad man. I just really, really, hope that we get away with some of the unbelievably short-sighted and dumb things we've done in order to push this narrative.

Reactions: TBFan
They are straight up confirming some of the moderate to minor concerns I've talked about from the beginning. The way we've decided to develop these vaccines are kind of foolish, and it could come back to haunt us in multiple ways, (e.g. trading a strong specific, local response at the expense of a better overall, general response). It's being penny-wise and pound foolish. Or, God forbid if their are auto-immune issues. At any rate, it's FAR too late now. We're in for the skin, and just have to pray that none of these possibilities come to fruition.

I just wish there was a way to allow real science and truth to prevail. It's sad man. I just really, really, hope that we get away with some of the unbelievably short-sighted and dumb things we've done in order to push this narrative.

You’re such a fool.

So, Pfizer employs 80,000 people around the world. At no point do any of these people (3?) claim they even worked on vaccines at Pfizer or that they worked on the COVID vaccines. They're just labeled as "scientists". They could be effing middle managers for all we know.

To hear them talk sounds no different than a news pundit ... nothing more than "your antibodies wane" and "you may have a stronger antibodies if you had COVID".

None of these are shocking revelations. One even says "if you had covid, still test your antibody levels and if they drop, get vaccinated."

LOL. Salacious news!
But studies show the exact opposite. Antibodies from the vaccine seem to diminish greatly after 6 months, while natural immunity could last for years.

But studies show the exact opposite. Antibodies from the vaccine seem to diminish greatly after 6 months, while natural immunity could last for years.

1) It is highly debated.
2) People should never choose infection over vaccination.

Since you are all into studies ... especially Israeli ones ... here are a couple more.

Unvaccinated was associated with 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with being fully vaccinated:
Reduced Risk of Reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 After COVID-19 Vaccination — Kentucky, May–June 2021 | MMWR (cdc.gov)

30-40% of people infected with COVID had no neutralizing antibodies at all

1) It is highly debated.

Since you are all into studies ... especially Israeli ones ... here are a couple more.

Unvaccinated was associated with 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with being fully vaccinated:
Reduced Risk of Reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 After COVID-19 Vaccination — Kentucky, May–June 2021 | MMWR (cdc.gov)

Not sure what you are reading but this study backs up what I posted above:

"These results are in agreement with previous reports indicating that immunity resulting from vaccination peaks around 14 days after receiving the second boost, then wanes with a half-life of 69 days2"

1) It is highly debated.

I never have said people should choose infection over vaccination. I've had people I know die of covid. I had covid and it was not fun. I've also said that it might make sense for vulnerable people to get the vaccine. Everyone has to weigh the pros and cons.

Reactions: au4life_rz
Not sure what you are reading but this study backs up what I posted above:

"These results are in agreement with previous reports indicating that immunity resulting from vaccination peaks around 14 days after receiving the second boost, then wanes with a half-life of 69 days2"

Right ... no one is saying vaccines make you invincible and that boosters won't be required. Still, I'll take my chances with the vaccine and not-Covid. Even in its reduced state, it protects against more serious illness and hospitalization.

Further, that study establishes that "I've had COVID" isn't a sufficient stance when considering vaccination. It isn't binary ... there's a spectrum of protection and most medical professionals recommend getting vaccinated even if you've had COVID.

At minimum, if you've had COVID and still refuse to get vaccinated, you should actively monitor your antibody levels. However, I'm highly skeptical that most that are anti-covid-vaccine will ever do this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT