ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers needed

NotAToomer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2012
www.microwavemansion.com
Sorry if this is whiny, but I just need to vent.Partner of 6 years just straight up left me with basically no warning last weekend. We had been talking about separation for a month or two but we were going to continue to date. She has a nine and seven year old and I have a nine and seven year old and we raised them together. I posted four years ago about a custody battle with her ex who is horrible. Her kids love/loved me. She went down to Texas to stay with her terrible family for two weeks, and basically ghosted me while she was down there, But when she came back she was still acting like things are going to be fine and she was affectionate. Literally a week later she had put an offer for on a house and she moved out the next day. Meanwhile her horrifically abusive father who I have spent years helping her establish healthy healthy boundaries with flew up and helped her move. I can’t believe this. A lot of bad things have happened to me. But I literally rescued this woman from hillbilly elegy. If you have ever read that book, that was her family. We fell in love and I moved her to the nicest school district in Ohio, paid for private kindergarten/preschool, taught her kids how to play sports, was their soccer coach for four years. They literally used to jump in my arms and hug me every time they saw me, and when they came back from Texas they hid behind her when they got back from the airport and acted super scared. She then proceeded to tell me that they’re not comfortable being in the same house with me. Which is a load of horse sh*t. Then she kept promising that we are going to work things out, and as soon as I helped her move out, she has ghosted me. Doesn’t want to talk to my kids won’t let me talk to her kids my nine years old is devastated And has had to come home from school three times in the last week and a half. He doesn’t want to stay with me because my house is now half empty and he gets anxious about the memories he has. He is very structural and hates change. My seven year old will come hang out with me, He loves it, but he will not spend the night if his older brother doesn’t spend the night. I have 50-50 custody with my ex (not the GF who left). Obviously myself and my children are having a really hard time dealing with the cruelty of how she has handled this. It’s literally the worst possible way it could’ve been handled. Anyways forgive me for whining. Just really need some prayers right now. This is one of the hardest things I’ve ever gone through in my life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News