ADVERTISEMENT

Potential 5-stars

mabwriter

Bunker Legend
Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
In da club.
I know, I know, it's Gorney, so I'll post the cliff notes and link the article below.

QB:

The question now becomes whether there are even more five-star QBs in this class. We don’t want to go overboard but current Notre Dame commit Deuce Knight will get some serious consideration with Florida State commit Tramell Jones and possibly Texas A&M pledge Husan Longstreet as some of the dark horses.

RB:

As for others who are under consideration, Auburn running back pledge Alvin Henderson puts up insane numbers and actually looks a little like Bijan Robinson. Akylin Dear and Ousmane Kromah are two others we’ll watch through their senior seasons since they had little national work this summer.

WR:

From there, a lot of discussion will come through their senior season and especially into the all-star events. Alabama commit Caleb Cunningham, Oregon commit Dallas Wilson, Florida pledge Vernell Brown and others are all within five-star consideration but none – yet – have made it clear that they should get bumped up to that level.

OL:

I’d still love to see Andrew Bablola attend more national events as he’s had a very quiet offseason. He has all the potential in the world but needs to prove it on the biggest stages.

DL:

Auburn pledge Malik Autry and new Texas commit Josiah Sharma are two big boys who could possibly move higher since they’re also gap-shooters.

Safety:

Clemson commit Tae Harris has phenomenal speed that could put him in the first round and then well past the top dozen there are still some elite safeties among this group. Auburn pledge Eric Winters could continue to move up the list as well.

Athlete:

New Auburn commit Derick Smith has phenomenal skills even though the Selma (Ala.) Southside star doesn’t do many events at all, as does Cameron Sparks from Chattanooga (Tenn.) Baylor School who is reworking his favorite programs.

Would be great if one or two make the jump to 5-star status to go with Offord.

@crococile22

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.