ADVERTISEMENT

Pooping With No Power - A Short Story

The Gorgeous Randy Flamethrower

First Round Draft Pick
Oct 3, 2016
Desolate and bereft of vision, I walk Alone Into the vast emptiness of what was once our guest bathroom. Had I been here before? Had I ever left? The surrounding darkness consumes me and cradles me as the warm loving arms of a caring mother do to an infant child. Surely, I thought, such darkness could not betray me. Alas, my seat is found. My porcelain throne of digestive health has, in a sense, illuminated itself to me as if I was chosen for this exact moment

I take my seat confidently And begin to poop down the edge of my bathtub. The absence of that familiar “plop” that once embarrassed me became increasingly disheartening . It was then I realized it was true what the others had said.. the darkness cared nothing for me or my actions, in fact such thoughts felt childish now. No, I am Alone in all of this. Alone with my mistakes. Alone in the guest bathroom with a turd in the tub.

Defeated and full of shame, I walk alone into the vast emptiness of what I assume was once our bedroom. The strong arm of darkness loosely draped around my shoulder once again as I begin to rapidly feel for the edge of a bed. Any bed. Surely, I thought, such darkness won’t let me down again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News