ADVERTISEMENT

Pfizer Vax Receives Full FDA Approval

By scoffing at the risk of Covid in the first place and being hesitant to wear a mask. His followers latched on to that mentality and it carried over to the vaccine.

You can’t downplay the virus and all mitigating actions for a year and then try to say get the vaccine. You already told them it’s no big deal but take this vaccine. He hid for a month or two that he got vaccinated as well so that’s definitely not encouraging it.
I definitely see what you guys are saying, but the guy is openly pushing the vaccine that he quickly got to market. If people listened to him before, they will now.

Reactions: AUTigersfan89
I definitely see what you guys are saying, but the guy is openly pushing the vaccine that he quickly got to market. If people listened to him before, they will now.

He backed down and cowered to the boos like the pussy he is. Sometimes the base follows him but most of the time, he follows the crazy base and they love him for it.

Let's hope they listen. He also eventually gave in to wearing a mask, but he had this begrudging attitude toward it...like he had been pressured into it...kind of like giving up the election.

He knows he can/should say to get a vaccine so he avoids any harsh criticism in the media, but he also relishes in the fact he created this massive opposition toward 'science' and the vaccine.

He backed down and cowered to the boos like the pussy he is. Sometimes the base follows him but most of the time, he follows the crazy base and they love him for it.

Let's hope they listen. He also eventually gave in to wearing a mask, but he had this begrudging attitude toward it...like he had been pressured into it...kind of like giving up the election.

He knows he can/should say to get a vaccine so he avoids any harsh criticism in the media, but he also relishes in the fact he created this massive opposition toward 'science' and the vaccine.
I’m no Trump apologist, but we’re probably gonna disagree with a lot of this. That’s alright though! We can at least agree that people should never let politics affect their medical decisions. People who either get vaccinated or stay unvaccinated in the name of politics are the biggest idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT