ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick Nix and Greg McElroy

matthewb3

All-SEC
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2008
both of them spoke at my church tonight sharing their testamonies.
-Pat saved at an early age and grew up in Christian home. Greg did not grow up in Christian home and was saved sophomore year at Alabama.

-both guys talked about their favorite Iron bowl. Pat’s favorite was 93, Greg’s was 09. They both broke the game down. I wanted to ask Greg about the pick play to Julio over and over, but didn’t feel it was proper setting.

- Greg gave his top 4 teams in SEC. Bama, ga, Auburn, MS State. Said he thought Auburn might be the best team but schedule was tough. Said his playoff 4 right now would be Clemson, Washington, SEC winner, Penn State.

- Greg is really good and polished. I think he will be the next Herbstreet as far as announcing goes.

- Patrick talked about Bo and how proud he was of him, said they been around each other so much on the field, they get into it sometimes. Said Bo thinks he knows more than him and said most of the time he probably does.

- Patrick had the line of the night. Was asked about the iron bowl rivalry and what it means. He said most Auburn fans have connection to the school in some way. Most bama fans just live in Alabama. Laughs all around.

Just thought I would share

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News