ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Mcafee with the Corona....and Vax'd!

MIL "tested" positive yesterday...she was almost first in line for the injection.

Reactions: aler
Curious what the rate of second infections are for those who have previously contracted the virus.

Reactions: shoutdown
Hey OP, what are his ventilator settings?

ICU admissions and deaths are the measures and the vaccine is doing a damn good job of preventing both.

Too many breakthrough cases not to test just like last season...the more these cases continue to happen the more I'm convinced schools not regularly testing are going to have significant issues. Hope Auburn tests as much as possible.

Too many breakthrough cases not to test just like last season...the more these cases continue to happen the more I'm convinced schools not regularly testing are going to have significant issues. Hope Auburn tests as much as possible.
for a college football player their are 1000 things worse than the virus. they could die on any play the virus doesnt even make them ill

for a college football player their are 1000 things worse than the virus. they could die on any play the virus doesnt even make them ill

Aler, go to bed. The Delta variant has absolutely hit younger people harder. I'm all about players rights and believe Harsin has done things admirably, but you are off the deep end with stuff like this.

I guess I’ll be returning this

images

Curious what the rate of second infections are for those who have previously contracted the virus.

The vaccine was specifically for the original strand.
Yes, but all the vaccines only target the spike protein, so only mutations that affect the spike protein should affect the effectiveness of the vaccines. Unfortunately, delta (I think) has a lot more of the spike protein, or a higher density of it. Or something like that. All the vaccines are still highly effective against hospitalization and death even vs delta, although they don’t prevent infection as well. We still good.

Holy hell. The vaccine is not considered a failure if you still get it, after being vaxxed. Look at the numbers for those who have been, versus those that that haven’t, in regards to hospitalizations and deaths. I get everyone has a hill to die on at this point, but come on.

I think it is time to drop the term "breakthrough cases."

I believe the NFL is going to have a big time problem this season with positive tests for both vaxxed and non vaxxed.

Yes, but all the vaccines only target the spike protein, so only mutations that affect the spike protein should affect the effectiveness of the vaccines. Unfortunately, delta (I think) has a lot more of the spike protein, or a higher density of it. Or something like that. All the vaccines are still highly effective against hospitalization and death even vs delta, although they don’t prevent infection as well. We still good.
CDC now saying the efficacy of the injection down to 66% for frontline workers...that's for everybody that believes everything the CDC says.

CDC now saying the efficacy of the injection down to 66% for frontline workers...that's for everybody that believes everything the CDC says.
yep about the same as all vaccines. it has more to do with the strength of ones immune system than we believe.

Reactions: BIGAUBURN
yep about the same as all vaccines. it has more to do with the strength of ones immune system than we believe.
That...how you treat your body before and how you treat it when you start with symptoms.

Holy hell. The vaccine is not considered a failure if you still get it, after being vaxxed. Look at the numbers for those who have been, versus those that that haven’t, in regards to hospitalizations and deaths. I get everyone has a hill to die on at this point, but come on.

Narratives must be maintained at all costs.

You can still get infected post vacccine, the death rate from COVID post vaccine is close to zero.

Again, you have to look past the headlines and narratives. Efficacy is not determined by whether one does or doesn’t get covid. Look at how many die or are hospitalized, in regards to vaccinated and unvaccinated. You will be left with a MUCH HIGHER efficacy percentage. I’m all for freedom of choice, if you don’t want it, don’t get it. However, does spend time pushing false narratives, no matter which side you’re coming from.

Again, you have to look past the headlines and narratives. Efficacy is not determined by whether one doe or doesn’t get covid. Look at how many die or are hospitalized, in regards to vaccinated and unvaccinated. You will be left with a MUCH HIGHER efficacy percentage
hopefully, its still early, still get the damn shot and the booster

hopefully, its still early, still get the damn shot and the booster
Those are facts. Unfortunately, they won’t be received well. Because the other side made a bunch of promises, early on, that they couldn’t back up. No boosters, no masks, etc.

Those are facts. Unfortunately, they won’t be received well. Because the other side made a bunch of promises, early on, that they couldn’t back up. No boosters, no masks, etc.
again not fighting you but those are the facts so far, time will tell

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT