ADVERTISEMENT

OT: COVID Help first time

A

anon_e86najo1l7mz0

Bunk, first and foremost WDE and Merry Christmas!

If any of you have had COVID or dealt with it advise needed. My wife and I are both vaccinated. We have a 5 year old and almost 2 year old daughters. My girls have had colds last week or so. Little one ear infection. I got cold (I assume) no fever just didn’t feel great Tuesday as of this week. Stopped at doctor they checked me out said it was cold and didn’t advise testing. Wife and I went to nice dinner last night even had some fun afterwards. She woke up feeling terrible. (She is a teacher and on break) I took my 5 year old with me to stop by some customers and drop Christmas gifts off. My two year old was with my wife all day. By mid afternoon my wife felt terrible so I drove her to doctor and she has COVID and feels awful. They want her to come down to hospital tomorrow for IV.

Of course the doctor told her to quarantine in part of our house for 14 days and not see girls. Her entire Christmas break and all plans are ruined. But for a mother of two little girls 14 days is a long time and to not see them Christmas Day is tough. I know what happens inside the walls of my house is our business. Just curious anyone of you who have been through this what you did. I mean I see every side of it but assume I’ve been exposed. And my girls too. Advise welcomed. Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News