ADVERTISEMENT

Open letter to the Bunker: If you have always wanted to make an impact for AU here's your chance.

Weagle1492

I'M A FOLLOWER. LOL
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
As prolific message boarders we do have SOME influence over the general narrative. Idk how much it's probably impossible to really say.

If we want to help Auburn get back to being title contenders I think we are going to have to try and remain positive enough through a 4 or 5 win season to hold it together. I saw Pates reaction to the Arkansas loss and I have to agree.

Ya know sometimes you want to be able to influence outcomes and in your mind it is this magical experience where you convince the next cam newton to come play at auburn. I think the reality for all of us is that we are going to have to grit out teeth and not cause further derision amongst the fan base or the team (some of them read here).

There is a vision for this program and all the major players are bought in. So with that being said I'm going to be more careful in how I post and where I try to drive the discussion. AU has always claimed to be different, collectively we have an opportunity here to rally behind the staff and the team even when the chips are down. Something no other fan base would ever do. I hope we can do it, hang on to this recruiting class, and land a big time portal qb.

War Eagle

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.