ADVERTISEMENT

On the subject of 'coaching a game to help your guys WIN', Hars could in some spots take a lesson from Tubs

Eagle5

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 6, 2001
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm not so sure that in pure athletic talent, top to bottom, that PSU tops this Auburn team much at all. But for now, let's say they DO by 7-10 points if it were a neutral field.

That being so, in his early days at Auburn, Tuberville the 'riverboat gambler' in my opinion endeared himself to Auburn fans a great deal with calculated high risk plays like going on 4th down, fake punt, a short FG in Baton Rouge with ball flipped backwards to Damon Duval for an easy TD score taking it outside.

Enter Bryan Harsin. The OC for that legendary Fiesta Bowl with no less than 3 timely gadget plays to take down the mighty Sooners, who most certainly outmanned the Fighting Potatoes.

Where did that Bryan Harsin go? He could help himself by having a few of those plays ready to unveil at an opportune space in this game. I'm struggling to recall much of any trickeration on offense or special teams by Hars.

E5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News