ADVERTISEMENT

ole 73 has a question for ONLY our MAGAs ... would really appreciate our lefties, Dems, etc.

Auburn73

Bunker Legend
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2007
Gulf Shores
NOT jumping ITT with LOLs, derps, and any comments etc.

Please just leave it alone as I'm sincerely interested in hearing what our most conservative MAGAs believe on this matter.

So ... based on several threads here and on da bunk it is apparent that many of you MAGAs have bought into the t-i-c's narrative that 3 M Corp is selling it's masks to other countries instead of to the US, diverting many from the US, and price gouging while doing so.

Do you really believe that crap? 3M's CEO was on CNBC this morning and ALL THREE CNBC reporters essentially understand that 3Ms' production facilities IN CHINA and OTHER foreign countries are subject to the export laws in each respective country. Additionally, as to the charges of price gouging, 3M like all major manufacturing company sells thru distribution networks. Who those distributors then sell to can't always be controlled by 3M ... or any manufacturer.

Again, 3 (THREE) CNBC talking heads were tacitly acknowledging that the t-i-c is, if not all out lying, certainly not being honest about what he's saying/tweeting about 3M. Puts the company in an absolute no win situation with these charges.

Last night's BS tweet, which the t-i-c will almost certainly not have the guts to correct, was complete BS. Hopefully at least some of his most loyal and ardent supporters on here will realize that he was covering up for some of his slow response time at the outset of this pandemic.

WDE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News