ADVERTISEMENT

Ok..I’ll admit it I am STILL a big Harsin fan. However, for the life of me I can’t figure out

memphistiger

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jun 25, 2001
why he is pressing so hard. It’s like he is shell shocked and trying to be desperate. The offensive play calls in the last 3 games in the second half couldnt have come from the same guys that beat Arkansas and ole miss.

Bobo is not the guy and we all knew it when we hired hIm. Former qb likes to throw the ball. Way too much.

after listening to hunter and the other coaches on this board saying how impressed they were with Harsin only increased my steadiness in Harsin.

BUT, my guy doesn’t make that 4th and 1 call. It was just plain stupid and out of character from the coach I saw the first 8 games. Has the MSU game put so much pressure on himself he is pressing? He should know We would all,support him while he got through this Gus recruiting fiasco. Plays like that last night and the 2 point conversion is very hard to understand and get behind. The common factor for both of them is he DIDNT HAVE TO CALL THEM but allowed it to happen.

I hope it’s signs of desperation from a coach that knows how talentless he is and maybe he thought he HAD TOO.

it’s all I got. The flip side of this would be he has to know how hard he has to recruit and do whatever necessary

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News