ADVERTISEMENT

nud? sanctions? Time to admit the filthy Bammers were right about Harry?

Oct 1, 2012
Looks like aubarn has given him a No Confidence vote, according to Jay Tate. My sources in aubarn confirmed this when he was first hired.

Why won't you war turds listen to your Big Brothers?

Looks like aubarn has given him a No Confidence vote, according to Jay Tate. My sources in aubarn confirmed this when he was first hired.

No confidence vote? When did this happen? I haven't seen Tate say anything about it.

As usual, you were too busy lurking on the Bama sites while real aubarn news was happening! LMAO!
What did Tate say? I have been on the Bunker and haven't seen anything. Link it for me. Otherwise I think you may be lying. I'll wait for your link.

What did Tate say? I have been on the Bunker and haven't seen anything. Link it for me. Otherwise I think you may be lying. I'll wait for your link.
Nah just go on thinking I'm lying again, and I'll go on thinking you are a bitch.
It should be easy to prove with a link but we all know you are lying. Do you just make stuff up just to see if it will fly? That is sad. But not surprising seeing how you post on a regular basis. Just provide the link where Tate said that and I will apologize. If you can't just say you can't and you apologize. But we both know neither will happen because it is a lie.

It should be easy to prove with a link but we all know you are lying. Do you just make stuff up just to see if it will fly? That is sad. But not surprising seeing how you post on a regular basis. Just provide the link where Tate said that and I will apologize. If you can't just say you can't and you apologize. But we both know neither will happen because it is a lie.

It won't happen cause your apology is worthless. You are the typical homer boog that refuses to believe anything negative about your program.

The truth is that the powers that be have serious reservations about Harry's ability to lead them to the next level, and Tate simply passed that on. My own aubarn sources told me the same thing as early as Spring of 2013. "aubarn has a leadership problem" is what I was told by a former aubarn coach that everyone here knows.

I don't insult Harry because I hate aubarn, I just tell you the truth about Harry and you take it as an insult. He's not going to work out and aubarn will end up firing him.

He won't be your coach for the 2017 season. I was exactly right about Gene Chizik, I will be proven exactly right about Harry Potter.

yep, I must admit. There are s&^*loads of filthy bammers.

Rooow Damn Thde Rooow!
nerdparade9.jpg

article-2088367-0F8391FD00000578-739_306x526.jpg

dwdkizl1wwgnomr6cccm.jpg

Applying the crimson creed
f_O58162m_d8d05b5.jpg

It won't happen cause your apology is worthless. You are the typical homer boog that refuses to believe anything negative about your program.

The truth is that the powers that be have serious reservations about Harry's ability to lead them to the next level, and Tate simply passed that on. My own aubarn sources told me the same thing as early as Spring of 2013. "aubarn has a leadership problem" is what I was told by a former aubarn coach that everyone here knows.

I don't insult Harry because I hate aubarn, I just tell you the truth about Harry and you take it as an insult. He's not going to work out and aubarn will end up firing him.

He won't be your coach for the 2017 season. I was exactly right about Gene Chizik, I will be proven exactly right about Harry Potter.
All you have to do is post a link to where Tate said that. It is that simple. Otherwise you are a liar. I will ask Tate about it and see what he has to say. LMAO at you for posting shyt just to see yourself post.

All you have to do is post a link to where Tate said that. It is that simple. Otherwise you are a liar. I will ask Tate about it and see what he has to say. LMAO at you for posting shyt just to see yourself post.

You do that. And be sure to post his response here.

BTW GOMM. did you ever find the link where CDC called Nauta a "fatass"? I'm still waiting on that link as well. Oh that's right you admitted to being a liar on that one, right? LMAO at your lying ass.

I never said I would give you the link, and I haven't, so I told the truth.

You said you would ask Tate, and didn't, so you lied.

Not that hard to understand, even for a liar like you.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
I never said I would give you the link, and I haven't, so I told the truth.

You said you would ask Tate, and didn't, so you lied.

Not that hard to understand, even for a liar like you.
I can't very well confront Tate when I don't know what he said. He never said anything just like CDC didn't. You are nothing more than a lying POS that posts lies as if they are true. If they were true you would and could prove it, but you can't, we all know that. You are nothing more than a pathetic little troll. I am going to ask Tate about that and if he comes over here and bans you for being a lying POS don't run back to the Pony board and cry like the little bitch you are.

I can't very well confront Tate when I don't know what he said.

So why did you say you would? That proves you were lying.

. I am going to ask Tate about that and if he comes over here and bans you for being a lying POS don't run back to the Pony board and cry like the little bitch you are.

Wait....so you CAN ask Tate? So you AGAIN outted yourself as a liar?

Poor nudbud, all flustered and fuming over a message board and lying to strangers. Then when they call him out as a liar he gets pissed and tells on them to the board monitor to try to get them banned. LMAO!

This is honestly why people rag on you. You beg for it.

So why did you say you would? That proves you were lying.

Wait....so you CAN ask Tate? So you AGAIN outted yourself as a liar?

Poor nudbud, all flustered and fuming over a message board and lying to strangers. Then when they call him out as a liar he gets pissed and tells on them to the board monitor to try to get them banned. LMAO!

This is honestly why people rag on you. You beg for it.
Still haven't found that link have you liar?

Bobbi, Give it up. Gus is on your mind so much, it must be a nightmare for you. After he beats that Bammar butt this year, maybe just maybe you will quit your delusional ways.

What does 'Thde' mean?

Deeeeeep in the bowels of tuscaloosa county, in a town called west vance, as the clock strikes midnight and the crack pipe burn... you can hear the primeval sound of the inbred natives chanting, on the banks of the warrior river......

rooooow damn thde... Rooooow Damn Thde..... ROOOOWWW DAMN THDE!!!!!!

e3884c5b4901833acf03e3089c47439b.jpg

You are the only person that has ever used that word. Why is it so hard for you turds to admit that you lied? Too fulla aubarn?

No the word "Thde" is an ancient word derived from a whimsical chant that originated in rural turdcaloosa (translate 'loose turds') country near west vance. Legend has it that after a late night shebang (translate 'date your sister), on the banks or the warrior river, a 400 lb inbred redneck finished the last one in a 24 pack of PBR. He reared back, farted, belched and hollered what sounded like "Roooooww Thde" across the warrior river, and the legend was born. Sends chills down ye' spine and brings water to a glass eye.

11422992764_04e5af3d3c_b.jpg

roll-tide-greg-lead.jpg

bama-and-mel.jpg

I have literally never heard anyone use that word but you. Then again, you are the first homeless barner I have talked to.

The dots connect themselves! LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT