ADVERTISEMENT

Need help getting over The Bunker Mendoza Line...

graham bAyoU

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2006
After a long and undistinguished posting history I'm finally approaching the 50:50 like to post ratio. Of course I started out in an approximately 3000 post hole as I've been around this place for almost 12 years (I wasn't even aware until I looked). Man, that went fast!

Anyway, @aler 's post inspired me to go beg for the last 17 likes to get me over the hump and into the not a loser club. I know I don't deserve it . Some recent low-lights include comparing Butch's accomplishments to Hal Baird's. WTF? Also, a first round exit from the Bunker's Best Poster tournament when it was asked about my opponent, "Is that guy even still around?" Ouch.

In defense of the long slog up the hill, my in-game bashing of Gus followed by defending him the next day surely was confusing and not conducive to likes, and to be honest, I'm more on the bus than not. Not a popular opinion around here. What can I say? I just can't quit him...yet.

This place is pretty amazing. I could give ton of shout outs to posters that make it fun and interesting to be here, but this post isn't about them, it's about me. Besides, these Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA"s are stating to kick in (paging @MolesterStallone for the Friday night drinking thread). So whether you want to or not, just have heart and show that...

giphy.gif

and get me over the hump. Pathetic post over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.