ADVERTISEMENT

My assessment on Enterprise High School after tonight.

jtf0023

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 28, 2021
Got to watch them play tonight. You could definitely see which team was 5a and which was 7. This is my honest opinion.

Andrew Purcell: Dudes a great high school player. Definitely deserving of a sec scholarship but he is a little too small compared to the guys we are after. Pretty sure he caught a TD.

Zion Grady: I've been really hoping we land this guy. For a while thought he was better than Jared Smith. Great handwork. Made some plays late when the bulldogs got tired, but the speed just did not seem to be there. The lateral quickness especially was not there. Plenty of times he got a great release and just couldn't catch up to the ball. He's got a body that could easily put on a ton of weight and can move to the inside. He is definitely a high upside looking kid, but I do not know how he's going to get a lot bigger and a lot quicker at the same time. I still would love for him to be in this class.

Winters: Cruise control all night. Had some great plays defensively. The bulldogs kept going to a little stick route to move the chains. He pretty much sniffed it out the third time and easily secured the interception. Probably could have trucked his way into the end zone but like I said..pretty much cruise control all night. There was a short pass thrown to him and you could tell he saw the crease and just turned it on for everyone to see. Hard runner. Vocal leader who looks physically ready right now. This guy really reminds me of Owen Pappoe as a hs prospect but much more fluid. Good chance winters will not be in the secondary his entire career. He's going to easily put on 20 lbs. I'm not going to say he will be a stud next yr but he's got a very good chance of being a legit SEC stud.

I'd say if things were to stand as they are, then we got the best in that group.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.